turns out I'm high T

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
So I did a test on my sexual hormone profile to see how things are going and if by any chance my libido loss can be due to low T (although I never was low T to begin with, always been on the average mean or so), so these are my results:

total test: 811 ng/dL

although not that much for gymrats standards, consider I'm a ''short twink'' for the same standards. This soy lab range only goes up to 753 ng btw

free test: 16,70 ng/dL (lab range only goes up to 14 ng)

SHBG was 39,7 nmol/L and estradiol 36,6 pg/mL

apparently my hormonal profile is just fine. Which means my libido loss was mostly due to my fried neurotransmitter due to my antidepressants usage. Only hope is uprima (apomorphine hydrochloride) then, if I can ever find it which seems impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ChristianChad
Any updates bro?

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Any updates bro?
I also did a prolactin one which would be another possibility but it was like 7 ng/dl, in which <20 is expected for men.

Tried zinc, no results. Ordered some maca and I'll try p5p soon too. Uprima really seems to be the real deal but I really can't source this shit to save my life.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
Which means my libido loss was mostly due to my fried neurotransmitter due to my antidepressants usage. Only hope is uprima (apomorphine hydrochloride) then, if I can ever find it which seems impossible.
Good Thyroid function is necessary for neurosteroidogenesis and all that shit.

How's your sleep? Do you have cold hands and feet? Do you feel lethargy after eating? Do you rely on coffee?

Good Thyroid function is necessary for neurosteroidogenesis and all that shit.

How's your sleep? Do you have cold hands and feet? Do you feel lethargy after eating? Do you rely on coffee?
I used to be hypothyroidic, but oddly enough I still had a libido back then. Now I'm fine and off meds, but I did 3 blood tests on thyroid related hormones as well as I knew it could be a cause, but I'm still within normal TSH, t3 and t4 levels.

But overall I'm fine, sleeping though is not as great but it's probably my fault

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
800 is low mine is 1300

Androgen receptor sensitivity and density is life.

T levels are cope

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My grandpa has way higher T levels than you faggot and he is in the grave

• JFL
My grandpa has way higher T levels than you faggot and he is in the grave
He probably doesn't T mog me, faggot. I got tested at 1495ng/dL and I'm not even in my prime. I'm 33. I always exhibited high testosterone levels. As a toddler I fought baby bears, as a teen I fought adult bears and as an adult I spar with UFC fighters on a daily basis. I had precocious puberty tho. Ended up 5'2" but when I stand on my money, I'm at least 6'2". My wife mogs your oneitis hard

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and BearBoy
He probably doesn't T mog me, faggot. I got tested at 1495ng/dL and I'm not even in my prime. I'm 33. I always exhibited high testosterone levels. As a toddler I fought baby bears, as a teen I fought adult bears and as an adult I spar with UFC fighters on a daily basis. I had precocious puberty tho. Ended up 5'2" but when I stand on my money, I'm at least 6'2". My wife mogs your oneitis hard
My grandpas left over bones and the dust of his ballsack mogs you to the slumbs of mumbai and back nigger stfu.

• JFL