Turns out my bf is anti choice (prolife)

apocalypse

apocalypse

I (34f) had a difficult conversation with my bf (37m) last night. First of all he had no idea any of the Supreme Court stuff was going on. When I tried my best to explain it he said abortion should be illegal. I asked a few prodding questions like what about rape? Incest? Medical necessity? "Well obviously that would be okay. But if you do it just because you don't want a kid then it's wrong. Like if you aborted my baby for no reason I'd have to kill you, ya know?" I was flabbergasted, to clarify it wasn't like a threat, I'd like to think it was more to emphasize his point. I asked what about if a guy get a girl pregnant then abandons her? "He didn't force her to have sex with him then she has to have the baby" also something to the effect of that hardly ever happens (he has a good group of friends that have actually stepped up as dads so maybe that's just his perspective) I said but if it's my body it should be my choice, his response was "once you're pregnant it's not just your body anymore". I guess I'm just processing it all. I've always known we had different views on things. We're probably opposite sides of the political spectrum and I've been able to overlook it for the most part because he's a good guy but I'm not sure I can get over this one. I've had two abortions that he wouldn't agree with (before I met him) and I didn't have the heart to tell him about it. I don't think he would've listened anyway. Thanks for providing a place where I can get this off my chest and process it out in writing. We've been together almost 13 years but idk if I can do it much longer.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, qaum, ifyouwannabemylover and 5 others
I've had two abortions.
Her body count is at least 75. Muh sigma based male. And bitch you shouldn't worry about abortion you won't be able to have babies in a few years anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fjor2096, Deleted member 14774 and 10 others
They've been together 13 years but she can't take it anymore because he doesn't support an abortion she's never going to get. Stupid menopaused bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qaum, Deleted member 14774, Deprived and 9 others
Her body count is at least 75. Muh sigma based male. And bitch you shouldn't worry about abortion you won't be able to have babies in a few years anyway
doubt it's that high, in fact I think less than 5% of foids have a.bodycount higher than 20, globally.

shes been with this dude for 13 years, first bf prob took her virginity around 16 and was LTR for 2 years.

that means 18-21 she was hoeing around, her.bodycount is prob between 5 and 10 lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Oberyn
Funny how she kept her abortions a secret from her "significant other" yet finds it disturbing that he doesn't want women to use abortion as a contraceptive.

• +1
Reactions: qaum, Deleted member 14774, Deprived and 2 others
Funny how she kept her abortions a secret from her "significant other" yet finds it disturbing that he doesn't want women to use abortion as a contraceptive.
Very good point

Women 100% understand shit like this decimates their relationship value that’s why they’ll never admit to it. If the boyfriend was some accepting cuck she would still feel bad because she knows Chad wouldn’t like it. You can’t win with damaged women

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19499
doubt it's that high, in fact I think less than 5% of foids have a.bodycount higher than 20, globally.

shes been with this dude for 13 years, first bf prob took her virginity around 16 and was LTR for 2 years.

that means 18-21 she was hoeing around, her.bodycount is prob between 5 and 10 lol.
Nice cope that applied 20 years ago.

Nowadays the average 21 year old had 20-30 dicks shoved up her vaginal cavity.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
women are evil by default

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, fjor2096, stevielake and 1 other person
Nice cope that applied 20 years ago.

Nowadays the average 21 year old had 20-30 dicks shoved up her vaginal cavity.
that MIGHT be the case, but I'm not sure cos there arent enough 8+ guys in the world and as we know foids only hookup with 8+ guys.

anyway this foid is my age, so it would.have even different, her bodycount will be barely 10

"I asked what about if a guy get a girl pregnant then abandons her?"

So if the father abandons you, you go and kill your son??? Crazy bastard bitch :sneaky:

I asked a few prodding questions like what about rape? Incest? Medical necessity?
"prodding questions" kek
Is it me or is she basically admitting rape is a meme reason women give for abortion, and it's really about being a cumpdumpster whore without consequences?

First of all he had no idea any of the Supreme Court stuff was going on.
Why do normie a get so frustrated when you don’t spend hours reading the news inducing cortisol?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fjor2096
Stopped reading at 34F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qaum, thereallegend and fjor2096
She probably can't have kids even now if she's white jfl, white whores start taking birth control at 12, jfl at them thinking they can do healthy kids after 25

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
how stupid do you have to be to get an abortion when condoms and the pill exists? are wymxn so retarded they just forget to take the pill?

message to foids if you spend your free time discussing abortion on reddit then it's over for you

you are fucking retarded if youre prolife
youre on this forum because you wouldve benefitted from abortion ROFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632
no offense bhai and I say that sincerely cuz you've been cordial with me but you're absolutely delusional if you think the average foid, especially a foid like in the reddit post, has a body count of like 7:feelshaha:

You're coping dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chinacurry