Turns out white skin is inherently feminine

the study doesn’t contradict me😹😹 because i never said it means women prefer blacks or Indians I never brought race that idea came from you, I simply said darker skin is more masculine. The idea of niggers and curries being predetermined came from you
keep backtracking you black estrogenic moron

Literally in your thread title : "WHITE SKIN = FEMININE"

Meanwhile ur study: "WHITE SKIN = MOST PREFERRED BY WOMEN"

men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women” well who cares? We care about majority of the body skin and face especially women are generally lighter than men and that’s a fact.
Women shave their armpits so they’re obviously going to have dark skin there there is less sun light protection from hair covering the region.

light skin is more feminine.

Even in non heterosexual sphere. Femboys or feminine males are desired over their feminine traits by a few men and the ones who are lighter and paler are more desired by those chasing them.

In gays relationships the “lighter” one is usually perceived as more feminine thus is the submissive role or “the girl” in the relationship.
The facts are that estrogens darkens skin and that men have lighter unexposed skin.

Whatever else are your own anecdotes as you did not point out any study of men having darker unexposed areas of skin than women.

The process you denominate as the most feminine human process darkens the skin of those pregnant and their areolas become significantly darker.

With this said, I agree on that whites with a tan are more prefered by most white women.

I just need to disagree with your claims of men have inherently darker skin which lacks any substantial proof, you just resort to anecdotes.

keep backtracking you black estrogenic moron

Literally in your thread title : "WHITE SKIN = FEMININE"

Meanwhile ur study: "WHITE SKIN = MOST PREFERRED BY WOMEN"
There’s no back tracking you’re fighting ghosts you created and called it me.
I said white skin = feminine which it is, the study proves that. You then came saying I said women prefer niggers and curries out of nowhere and started making uncalled for attacks based on race BECAUSE you’re insecure that your white skin is feminine.

“Meanwhile ur study: "WHITE SKIN = MOST PREFERRED BY WOMEN"

No women most prefer tan skin, tan skin isn’t white skin.

You’re obviously insecure in your white skin, you’re obviously genetic trash. Deep down you and I both know that’s the reason you got triggered and pulled race into a topic on gender dimorphism and racially attacked, asking to know my race which you don’t even know 🤣🤣 you’re so estrogenically insecure you CHOSE to feel racially attacked and offended. White fragility you are. I pity you.

Last edited:
The facts are that estrogens darkens skin and that men have lighter unexposed skin.

Whatever else are your own anecdotes as you did not point out any study of men having darker unexposed areas of skin than women.

The process you denominate as the most feminine human process darkens the skin of those pregnant and their areolas become significantly darker.

With this said, I agree on that whites with a tan are more prefered by most white women.

I just need to disagree with your claims of men have inherently darker skin which lacks any substantial proof, you just resort to anecdotes.
Yes white men with tan skin is more preferred.

The fact are that progesterone lightens skin.
And the facts still are that, darker skin is masculine and lighter and white skin feminine. The study I sent already proves that:

IMG 3447

Also scientific studies already show that women generally tend to have lighter skin than men within the same ethnic group, that why they’ve looked at the reasons why women are lighter, one reason for this difference is related to biological functions such as the increased need for vitamin D synthesis in women during pregnancy and lactation, which is facilitated by lighter skin that absorbs more sunlight:

Last edited: