Tuto to know if you are handsome instead of asking this site

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
Launch Omegle, find girls, if they skip you instantly you're ugly, if they force the discussion you're beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16369
Omehle is alive in 2022?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 17829
Omegle is very brutal for me. I am LTN but blue eyes and blond hair so sometimes groups of girls or girls on their own dont skip. but i literally skip them myself because i cannot talk. maybe they ask a quesiton i smile say yes or no and leave. im just so autistic its impossible. i get very invested in individual they dont care, i am an emotional person for this meaningless convo idk why maybe i have no irl interaction. i cant speak for the life of me, im just retarded or something.

Omegle is pure suifuel for me because of how NT some of the people are on there, and the amount of Zoomer HTN-Chadlite teenagers on there just fucking around with their friends like it's nothing and having fun.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
How about i launch my dick in your ass bitch?

4DD44C11 F83A 4AEA AAEA 56229FF51ADB

:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Omehle is alive in 2022?
Yeah, I too was surprised before that it was still active, and that there were seemingly more normal people on there now than before, considering it’s 13 years old

Would it be autism to try and learn to talk to girls on omegle?

When I leanmax and fix my acne I think I'll try. My face is decent if I can highlight my a17 eyes then they won't skip

But they will never know I'm 5"5.5 :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad