TV depiction of high school life is so much fucking bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm talking about all these horseshit shows where everybody is falling in love and getting laid left and right with high school chicks. It's so much fucking bullshit. Anime is the worst. The real world is nothing like this. Most normies are not hooking up with chicks and in fact are lucky to even find a girlfriend at all that isn't just some fat beast that's exploiting them for validation or money. And probably while fucking chad on the side as well.

I just fucking lol at how the script writers really believe that the average westerner's high school experience is an orgy full of hot girls. It's just so comically out of touch with ordinary people's experiences. Even chad probably doesn't actually have an high school experience life this even for no other reason than that he can't even find enough actually good looking women to sleep with since most of them are fucking fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
It's a fantasy for many men that's why it's popular. Skins and Riverdale are popular cause it's a fantasy for many people who missed out. Once you realise it's all bullshit, hedonistically deluded shit, you never watch again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Its usually depicted as the goofy guy gets approached first by the girl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, karbo and 3 others
Dn watch TV

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ever since I was blackpilled I can’t enjoy all this unrealistic tv

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
347230 ce5ca0c4962c795a4052860fc07fab34

Attachments

• 1586520402479.png
    1586520402479.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's a fantasy for many men that's why it's popular. Skins and Riverdale are popular cause it's a fantasy for many people who missed out. Once you realise it's all bullshit, hedonistically deluded shit, you never watch again.

Anime is by far the worst. Most anime romance is literally written by incels for other incels. I just recently watched a few episodes (well half a dozen. I was bored) of this anime show I just discovered on Netflix called "hi score girl". The premise of the show is that this dorky looking incel faggot who spends all his time playing video games comes across a cute girl from this rich family where video games aren't allowed and so she sneaks into the arcades.

She then slowly starts falling in love with him because she is so impressed with how good he is at video games. 90% of the dialog in the show is literally just him talking about how good he is at video games, while playing video games. He doesn't even have any interesting character development outside of talking about video games, literally 90% of his dialog is just talking about shit like Street Fighter 2 combos or whatever bullshit. It's like if you took actual real nerd conversations from real life and turned it into anime dialog. And this causes the cute girl to fall for him. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Then after a few episodes she gets a second girl falling in love with him and feigning interest in video games in an attempt to hook up with him. I am not making this up. This is literally the plot of the show. It's so hilariously sad and stupid that it almost falls into "so bad it's good" territory. The only reason it doesn't is because the show bored me to tears, since it's literally just an incel talking about fucking games the entire show. Hilariously, the gamer girl is also a silent protagonist with no personality which seems oddly fitting for reasons I don't think the writers intended.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Zeta ascended and 7 others
But do you look like Dylan Sprayberry or Dylan O'Brien? That's you're average high schooler in order to have the desired lifestyle you see in those T.V shows. It doesn't speak for the majority but certainly the high tier kids do somewhat live a similar lifestyle imo..

• +1
But do you look like Dylan Sprayberry or Dylan O'Brien? That's you're average high schooler in order to have the desired lifestyle you see in those T.V shows. It doesn't speak for the majority but certainly the high tier kids do somewhat live a similar lifestyle imo..

Except they don't. The thing about super good looking people, is that they are rare. Imagine you are one of those people...well guess what you won't find anybody else like you except only very rarely.

• +1
Except they don't. The thing about super good looking people, is that they are rare. Imagine you are one of those people...well guess what you won't find anybody else like you except only very rarely.
Maybe you're right.

I didn't study in the USA, but whenever I see any tv show/movie, they always show these schools in the most desirable way possible...Prom, party every weekend,Cheerleaders, slutty girls, and bad boys who are usually good in sports.etc etc.. a lot of times I felt I like I missed out on the something *cool* but I guess it's just an unrealistic portrayal of school life.

• +1
I'm talking about all these horseshit shows where everybody is falling in love and getting laid left and right with high school chicks.
It's not horseshit, this is how it is in high school - parties, girls, alcohol, drugs, sex, etc.
Getting a girlfriend is the easiest thing to do when you are in high school, because neither girls or boys know what to expect, how a relationship works, or how sex is like. If you didn't get laid in high school it's infinitely harder afterwards, girls already have more experience, it's much harder to persuade them, and your lack of experience will be very obvious.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4209
In reference to anime? High school is often used because it's a rose colored time for Japanese. The Japanese workforce culture is brutal as fuck. No extra hours, bad wages, etc. Anime uses teenage children to keep a light and easy mood. That's why you rarely see an anime protagonist over 18.

• +1
Euphoria is wild alot of kids tyry to say its relateable lmfao

• +1
Shut the fuck up Socrates talkin ass nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1