shieldzz

shieldzz

Imagine having to go to 50-55 KG to be lean JLF

It works if you have the face

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Average thread of a retard with a woman as his avi

It works if you have the face
its the only thing which keep me motivated . i know how good i will look at 10-12% BF but oh man im a fucking twink starving myself

I’m 53 kg

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
its the only thing which keep me motivated . i know how good i will look at 10-12% BF but oh man im a fucking twink starving myself
Just have a good base of muscle when u cut lol
Starving is so retarded
Low deficit is key

how tall are you?

Just have a good base of muscle when u cut lol
Starving is so retarded
Low deficit is key
i failed many times for the bulk meme

i had 97 kg and now im sitting at around 62,6 ( peak ) . the only time is worth cutting is when u are 10% bodyfat so you are still lean while u bulk and the fat gained will change since the hormonal balance

Idk my bodyfat but I’m pretty lean I have abs my height is 170
idk what exactly weight i need for 5'9 but for sure atleast 56-58

I'm at 68kg while being 5'9-5'10 and I already look lean af, 50-55kg seems malnourished.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I'm at 68kg while being 5'9-5'10 and I already look lean af, 50-55kg seems malnourished.
yea its just my genetics . YOu just have to adapt to your own body if you want to look good .

i failed many times for the bulk meme

i had 97 kg and now im sitting at around 62,6 ( peak ) . the only time is worth cutting is when u are 10% bodyfat so you are still lean while u bulk and the fat gained will change since the hormonal balance
you'll be a mogger bro

View attachment 2540883 50-55kg at our height is unironically underweight, for most ppl that's skinny area rather than lean area, since it would be hard af for a 5'9 mf to not look dyel at that height unless on test or smt.

That's true tho.
SkinnyfatCEL LIFE . i want to get to skinny