I lost more weight.

aw hell nah it’s a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, iloveboobs and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
yay!!! cuddles

:owo: very nice

😽
haha youre like a puppy…
Dog Puppy GIF

puppypilled tbh

• Woah
i have eaten 5000 calories today alone :lul:
I use to eat more than that a day, I’m just fasting in preparation for a big cycle.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and Imretarded?
whats up my nigga john baza lets get to know each other
Hello my friend chudlite! How are you doing? How old are you etc and where do you live. I am 18 and live in netherlands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Imretarded?
Hello my friend chudlite! How are you doing? How old are you etc and where do you live. I am 18 and live in netherlands
hi im also 18 and live in the us

what are your hobbies

• +1
hi im also 18 and live in the us

what are your hobbies
football, gaming series I guess. And chilling with friends. Just found out today 2 of my friends had gay sex a while ago I swear on my life (cousin of the gay friend told me when they were at his grandmas house those 2 were jumping on eachother in a room secretly)

football, gaming series I guess. And chilling with friends. Just found out today 2 of my friends had gay sex a while ago I swear on my life (cousin of the gay friend told me when they were at his grandmas house those 2 were jumping on eachother in a room secretly)
WTF thats crazy, how old are they?

• +1
WTF thats crazy, how old are they?
they were jumping on eachother without clothing and their explanation to the cousin was they knew he would come so they ''pranked him''. faggotsl ol

how much better do you look?

go to skinnygossip.com atp femoid

tier excuse

My mother knows their mothers and them. I just told my mom about the fact they are gay. We are muslim so his dad will stone him if he finds out his child is gay

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
My mother knows their mothers and them. I just told my mom about the fact they are gay. We are muslim so his dad will stone him if he finds out his child is gay
DO IT FOR LOLS record the stoning and upload to org for easy rep:feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and JohnBaza
@Rea @Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @Gaygymmaxx @chudlite @aerooooo @kaligula567 @enriquecel

how come users here keep posting saying I'm a girl?:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Darkeningstar, Bomber517 and 1 other person
@Rea @Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @Gaygymmaxx @chudlite @aerooooo @kaligula567 @enriquecel

no idea ive seen ur eye before you look like a male

• Woah
Today I'm 55.6 kg. A few weeks ago, I was 59 kg. I was aiming to get to around 55 kg.

I haven't eaten mcdonalds goyslop throughout that time. My energy levels haven't declined so I feel good. I still have plenty of fat around tummy so I will aim for 50kg or until there is no more fat under stomach. Right now It's starting to get hard to pinch fat in that area which is good.

@Rea @kaligula567 @LuckyBeast @Darkeningstar @chudlite @truthhurts @wishIwasSalludon
I have been where you are and I will give you the same advice I was once given. Take this from a dude who was 52 kg and still had fat below my belly button. The reason it's there, and why it won't go away even if you get to 50 kg, is because you're not exercising. That visceral, stubborn fat does not go away until you start working out. Dieting only gets you so far. But, I'm proud of you brotha. I have been on a weight-loss journey myself although lately I have been plateauing. I hope to reach your weight of today (only to gain it back in the future, that's the only reason I am still cutting: so I can enjoy more food, JFL).:forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and chudlite
I have been where you are and I will give you the same advice I was once given. Take this from a dude who was 52 kg and still had fat below my belly button. The reason it's there, and why it won't go away even if you get to 50 kg, is because you're not exercising. That visceral, stubborn fat does not go away until you start working out. Dieting only gets you so far. But, I'm proud of you brotha. I have been on a weight-loss journey myself although lately I have been plateauing. I hope to reach your weight of today (only to gain it back in the future, that's the only reason I am still cutting: so I can enjoy more food, JFL).:forcedsmile:
good advice pookie. Should I go for runs or cycle? Do both help burn fat?

Interesting. Your threads always get hundreds replies, mine can't hit ten replies.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
whaaa has @Rea seen or will this be first time
yeah she's cute af, just wait 6 months for her hair to grow and she'll fog me to death

only my hair is saving me atm

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, chudlite and Imretarded?
yeah she's cute af, just wait 6 months for her hair to grow and she'll fog me to death

only my hair is saving me atm
Get E and fog:chad:

• Woah
Reactions: Rea

They are just jealous of your beauty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?