twitch slut ropes

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
boohoo video game difficulty hard.
forshadowed in december. white chad doesn't stick around, how tragic :(. but milking incels in denial of money is fine, nothing wrong with that

tehee i dont post nudes incel. only for white chads on tinder :p orbit and validate my existance

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 4563 and 16 others
Jfl @Ritalincel

9E214A12 8DFB 43DB 8EB1 E1B290534371

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
where is the LIFEFUEL tag?

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Entschuldigung, Chadeep and 1 other person
[Lifefuel]

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
jfl twitch streamers dropping like flies, this is like the 4th one this week xdd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 7863 and Vidyacoper
jfl twitch streamers dropping like flies, this is like the 4th one this week xdd
how did you all know she roped, also who were those others?

how did you all know she roped, also who were those others?
i just looked at livestreamfail subreddit and they confirmed it, the others who roped were reckful and some other guy, might be another too if i remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Vidyacoper
I'm starting to like this trend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Vitruvian
good

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 5912
wallahi there is still hope for society :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl, Over and 3 others

give me money meanies :think::cry: why u inkel mad? lol me pretty give money!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, retard, Deleted member 6997 and 6 others
i just looked at livestreamfail subreddit and they confirmed it, the others who roped were reckful and some other guy, might be another too if i remember correctly
Idk man its hard to believe this shit. She prolly lived life on recruit difficulty. Might be actually faked by (())) to condition in a certain way.

Also one of the streamers who also roped this week was allegedly " Byron ‘Reckful’ Bernstein". BB lol. And the surname, well you know what tribe it is. If you understand their obsession with 2 same digits or letters etc. (basically their numerology shit they use), I wouldnt trust all that shit tbh.

But indeed lifefuel if true. Lets assume its true with the foid- there no better proof that living the CC life doesnt make foids happy in the long term. It might give them some dopamine hits short term, but it will absolutely mess them up inside out in long term.

But you know "MUH HYPERGAMY FOR A BIGGER BETTER DEAL". Yea right bish, gl feeling like a living fleshlight for Chad and Tyrone and being basically nothing but a cum dumpster after 180 Chads busted a nut inside her and none commited for a ltr/marriage.

Last edited:
Chad didn’t commit to her, meanwhile the ugly guy kills him self because of being rejected by every girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
when chad and his cock break up with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vitruvian, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
GOOK WHORE KILLED HERSELF LETS GOOOOOO

62F8D6D4 F620 458E B37C 1A6489E14A0E

8CF0B7B8 A5BE 4BCE 8A7A FB44F5A213EA
2D12155F 5920 45D3 811C 45928F33446B
B1C33909 BE72 4338 A2D7 611BA3BFCC69

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY. ONE LESS BUG IN THE WORLD

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Vitruvian, godirl and 4 others
probably wanted to fail attempt a suicide for attention but fucked up ngl

I still cant believe this shit tbh. Imagine having the ability to get any high tier normie or chadlite for ltr (obv. not Chad) literally being able to pick from millions of men in this world, she could swim in Brad/Chadlite dick, but instead decided to waste the only life she had with 0 „continues“.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Jerzy Bondov, Hades and 2 others
[LifeFuel]

lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
Giphy2

I NEED TO SEE MORE TWITCH CAM WHORES ROPE

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope
It gets better/worse fam, she actually dissed men, who were trying to ascend to meet these high standards foids have nowadays.

No man goes willingly under the knife / pays tons of money to get fillers and maintain them over the years!

Look at this shit, fam:

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THIS! ISNT THIS SHIT HYPOCRISY ON STEROIDS? MEN DO ALL THIS GAY SHIT TO MEET THESE RETARDED STANDARDS FOIDS HAVE THESE DAYS, TO BE MORE LIKEABLE BY FOIDS. AND SHE FUCKING DISSES THE EFFORTS OF LOOKSMAXING? FKN HYPOCRISY!

NO MAN DOES THIS, CAUSE ITS SO MUCH FUN! TBH!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Amnesia, Hades and 3 others
I still cant believe this shit tbh. Imagine having the ability to get any high tier normie or chadlite for ltr (obv. not Chad) literally being able to pick from millions of men in this world, she could swim in Brad/Chadlite dick, but instead decided to waste the only life she had with 0 „continues“.
jfl, when you put it in context with that asian guy, who posted his story here like 2 days ago and still is going on, it's really unbealievable

S to spit on her grave

It gets better/worse fam, she actually dissed men, who were trying to ascend to meet these high standards foids have nowadays.

No man goes willingly under the knife / pays tons of money to get fillers and maintain them over the years!

Look at this shit, fam:

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THIS! ISNT THIS SHIT HYPOCRISY ON STEROIDS? MEN DO ALL THIS GAY SHIT TO MEET THESE RETARDED STANDARDS FOIDS HAVE THESE DAYS, TO BE MORE LIKEABLE BY FOIDS. AND SHE FUCKING DISSES THE EFFORTS OF LOOKSMAXING? FKN HYPOCRISY!

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 5061
6865.jpg

• +1
She preferred roping than giving a sub8 a chance

Look at this shit, fam:

doesnt look like she was dissing them looks like she was mirin the results instead tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Gazzamogga
Typical girl with negative talent that somehow got an audience because of simping

• +1
White cockerruuu onry bitch btfo.
She got fake tits, was probably insecure about not getting chad. Fake tits are disgusting, nothing of value lost. Just yet another gook bitch down the sink, many more to go.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back