Attachments

• 1571633436189.png
    1571633436189.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 9
This nigga went off wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
He has a extremely valid point

Twitch thots are just hoes who came into nerd spaces to make money cause video games are on the rise and they manipulate thirsty men for money and donations. Basically cam whoring but no sex

But before any of this happened they treated those dudes like shit and would never give them the time of day

And now these girls are avoiding paying their taxes

Nah bitch get audited by the irs

fuck twitch it's so sad, biggest losers there watching someone else do stupid shit for 7+ hours and spamming LUL in chat

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, Ruby, InZayn and 1 other person
fuck twitch it's so sad, biggest losers there watching someone else do stupid shit for 7+ hours and spamming LUL in chat
Legit bro. I’ve watched a few popular streamers and they‘re so boring and low iq. Only a few of them are worth watching like sliker, trainwrecks, and iceposeidon when he was still on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, UsernameRequired, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Legit bro. I’ve watched a few popular streamers and they‘re so boring and low iq. Only a few of them are worth watching like sliker, trainwrecks, and iceposeidon when he was still on.
sliker boring asf but true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
ban toxic incel freaks

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Where is the incel part? I would negrape you if I could.