Twitter is going crazy over this foid parroting brutal black pills

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx

Most of her points regardless of whether she is baiting of not are stuff I have seen dozens of times on incels.is.

And she is probably making some bank out of all the engagement she has been getting.
JFL at living on tutorial mode, people think she made all this stuff up but the only one she has created herself was the bj one, she is kinda right though.
Images   2024 08 29T091042114

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Bars, Imretarded? and 3 others
Who cares only simps care about this bait

What is this fucking whore saying

• JFL
Reactions: baerr, Bars, klip11 and 2 others
I can relate to this one the most:

Screenshot 2024 08 29 14 18 51 857

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, Zikel_Nut, Never Get Up and 2 others
No but this comment though

If normies read something like this, they will shoot themselves in the face.

It's interesting though how some "BP" will cope with "muh beckies are so good in bed they will do everything to me" while most of them agree that AS A MEN, you have to hit a certain looks threeshould to be good in bed.

They are coping just like dicklets who say their oral skills make up for their lack of dimorphism.
All a woman needs to be good in bed is to be >HTB and be submissive.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel

Most of her points regardless of whether she is baiting of not are stuff I have seen dozens of times on incels.is.

And she is probably making some bank out of all the engagement she has been getting.
JFL at living on tutorial mode, people think she made all this stuff up but the only one she has created herself was the bj one, she is kinda right though.
View attachment 3132714

Attachments

• IMG_1730.png
    IMG_1730.png
    463.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Bars, Deleted member 82370 and 1 other person
I can relate to this one the most:

View attachment 3132726
But it depends tho.

Most of the bullied kids in school will forever be mogged by their bullies in society, no doubt.

But many notorious sociopaths, serial killers and all, have had though formative years, and that just made them dark triad.
As someone who was bullied when I was very young, I'm actually thankfull for all that they have teached me.
They teached me looks are all that matters.
They taught me humans being are evil disgusting creatures and you should never trust them, and always think of yourself first fck the others.
They taught the importance of being dark triad....
They saved me a lot of work.

Honestly this world is a jungle, you are either the hunter or the prey.
When I had the opportunity I would team up with the bullies to save my ass, althought I never rlly liked kicking the person who is already down. But it's either them or you.

View attachment 3132714

Perception pilled once again.
High status/good looking man makes a joke: 😂
low status/ugly man makes a joke: 😐

View attachment 3132714

I will never rape a woman. I'm below 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: aids
She is pure brainrot
Wtf is the second one?? She just insulted 90% of the male population:feelskek::feelskek:

The research that I found says that 10 percent of men are 6 feet or taller in the world.

Last edited:
that's a man with a girl avi.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, baerr, Bars and 3 others
“Women can’t be “good in bed”, there’s literally no such thing because women are the passive element and all they have to do is just lie there”

She’s right, you know. That’s why men fuck and women get fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Deleted member 82370
i want to rape her

I would fuck whores for the rest of my life than ever speak to this dumb bitch

But it depends tho.

Most of the bullied kids in school will forever be mogged by their bullies in society, no doubt.

But many notorious sociopaths, serial killers and all, have had though formative years, and that just made them dark triad.
As someone who was bullied when I was very young, I'm actually thankfull for all that they have teached me.
They teached me looks are all that matters.
They taught me humans being are evil disgusting creatures and you should never trust them, and always think of yourself first fck the others.
They taught the importance of being dark triad....
They saved me a lot of work.

Honestly this world is a jungle, you are either the hunter or the prey.
When I had the opportunity I would team up with the bullies to save my ass, althought I never rlly liked kicking the person who is already down. But it's either them or you.
All it gave me was ADS (Abused Dog Syndrome) definitely not thankful for that

Ah yes, the twitter rad fem that has a chronic obsession with arguing with @Master and always trying to prove his points wrong.