Two Africans and one head

African people can never cut they homies head off without huawhyte people judging them for it.

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
I agree with this. It always make me think how eye opening death is for people...when ur dead UR DEAD. it's like nothing really matters here on earth when ur gone, jus vast uncertainty. It's like being born again into something else, whether into peace and tranquility or into turmoil and suffering or into nothing...where u cease to exist.
That’s why I avoid physical altercations
My biggest fear is getting my throat slit

They probably dance around in a circle beside severed heads as an offering to their gods :lul:
not really the case. These aren't aztecs...they do these rituals to sell the parts, commune with ancestors or for medicine

not really the case. These aren't aztecs...they do these rituals to sell the parts, commune with ancestors or for medicine
For medicine is honestly crazy could you elaborate more on that part

That’s why I avoid physical altercations
My biggest fear is getting my throat slit
what u fear the most gets u in the end...jus stay in developed countries and u good

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
what u fear the most gets u in the end...jus stay in developed countries and u good
I’m in Canada so I’m good but there’s a lot of retarded wannabe gangsters around my area who carry knives

• +1
Organs are often believed to hold special powers or energies that can be transferred to a person through their use in rituals, witch craft and animism or medicines. Organs also have many health benefits and cure most diseases, they are also very easy when making stuff like: Love potions (Like bigger dick, fertility and shit)
Protection charms
Spiritual cleansing
Curses and spells
Communication to spirits
healing remedies, they mix organs and herbs to create powerful medicines that cure illness fast.
Organ selling is like assets, is used for making profits. People don't realize human organs are like the no.1 medicine made by humans

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and illest-mogger
They usually go to mortuary to do this...but in extreme cases they traffick and muder to use parts for business. They sell to witches (lots of witch craft in africa especiall central or west) and they sell to spiritual healers and doctors. It's like a very rare, very illegal drugs of some sort...that few get and exchange for large sums of cash...we talking 10k's+ for something like one liver

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and illest-mogger
They usually go to mortuary to do this...but in extreme cases they traffick and muder to use parts for business. They sell to witches (lots of witch craft in africa especiall central or west) and they sell to spiritual healers and doctors. It's like a very rare, very illegal drugs of some sort...that few get and exchange for large sums of cash...we talking 10k's+ for something like one liver
Damn it’s like drugs for them. How’d you find out so much about this :unsure:

• +1
I'm african for one...grew up being told about the horrors of this continent. Tho I'm safe, I'm from south africa which is a developed country run by dutch.
also I've read lot of articles of inhuman activities also was once a gore watcher (regret) which spiked this morbid interest. It's like a scary knowledge many people need to know to be more aware and stay safe.

U know that illegally harvested/sold kidneys are sold for $50,000 to $120,000, livers go for $99,000 to $145,000, the price tag of a heart is between $130,000 to $290,000, lungs for $150,000 to $290,000, while a pancreas can cost $110,000 to $140,000 (read this on an article). I mean even actual legal hospitals allow organ donations where they pay u very high sums of cash like $300,000+...so in short organs are like gold

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
:feelskek: parts are valuable in Africa, you can make amulets, potions and use them in all sorts of magic rituals, people will pay nice money for them, some people steal dead bodies from morgues, cemeteries, others will even kidnap or kill people for their parts.

African people can never cut they homies head off without huawhyte people judging them for it.

it’s for witchcraft / voodoo which is very legit

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, FaceandBBC and God-himself
It's like drugs...but keep in mind its very rare trade...so it's not like they open millions a day, no, no. It's like batches once in a while, like 100 here 100 there over the years. Some traffic u, remove ur organ and dump u back to where they toke u. This helps keep law inforcemant and shit low, cus they're not killing, but still terrible

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
Insane immorality, tho true. In africa child trafficking is high, they steal children for their organs or for sex work same as in rural asia (lot of young sex workers). Then they contribute this to witch doctors and illegal medical hospitals. Terrible business.
No, it's actually an incredibly profitable business, even rich and powerful people in Africa believe in witchcraft and visit witches for their services; rituals and artifacts involving human parts are considered very powerful and are in high demand...
how much do they pay?
It depends on the body parts, age and rarity of the victim, some like albino people are very rare, considered to have magical powers, you can get like $2k for a hand and $75k for a full person. Some people in Africa are professional body part hunters, their full job is to just go around, stalking, kidnapping, chopping people and selling their parts.

• Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist