Two big booty htb's posing

Tales from New Delhi psych ward
im literally a god to u dont get me started u fucking nigger chimp incel trash piec oe fhist curry

Thats average sized ass not big enough

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Blonde is mtb facially. Brunette is ltb facially. Body Halo makes the eyes blind

Latinas can be of any ethnicity, but people here only seem to mean a tanned white woman.
the term can be used to describe people from a geographical region (latin america), or people with a certain ethnic background (mediterranean + native south american)

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Brutal reminder that no Indian foid will ever come close to this

Why do bitches always have insanely good asses and hips but have no tits how tf does that work

The way I closed that video as soon as I saw these two bitches wearing bikinis because I’m sitting in the living room with relatives. 🥲

Why do bitches always have insanely good asses and hips but have no tits how tf does that work
Yes, the best ass I’ve seen on a bitch had no titties at all. JFL.

So why not put the Amerindian first then
i just figured that most latinos have a bit more euro than amerindian, but tbh you could put amerindian first too, it doesn't really matter

• +1
i just figured that most latinos have a bit more euro than amerindian, but tbh you could put amerindian first too, it doesn't really matter
no they don't

no they don't
there's no way you're gonna be able to prove it one way or the other

it's gonna be anecdotal, therefore your word against mine. it doesn't matter tho, you can just put amerindian first, it's personal preference at this point.

• +1