Two Blackpills I witnessed personally yesterday that I almost forgot about because of how brutal they were

Der he goes WOO xddd woah he's gonna get me guiz XDDD
1q8ivq12dfy41

KEEP PROVING HIS POINT MUTT

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
recessedYiff In Hell

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Biiyo03 and WontStopNorwooding
X4vF5px.jpeg

• JFL
It's over for ritalincels

Hey OP I saw your chat with Destiny on youtube and it brought me back into PSL. All I had to say really.

• +1
Don't worry, when y'all look brown and ugly up there in America, we will travel again in our caravelas and ethnic cleanse all of you this time.

Not gonna say where I was or why for safety reasons, but I went out for about maybe, 3 hours or so, and the first blackpill was a white woman, talking to her friend, when I was sitting down looking at my phone, and they were really close by next to me. The conversation went a little something like this when I started to pay attention to it:

Her friend: ”Was he black?"
Her: "Yeah, I always wanted to have a black baby daddy, but I messed up my chances with him."
Her friend: "What happened?"
Her: "I don't know, it was just all so complicated, and he was in prison for awhile after we met, plus when he went to trial there was another girl he was dating that he never told me about show up to his trial aswell, but I just decided to stay at the trial with her and support him."
Her friend: "Wow"
Her: "Yeah, but in the end, it was my fault that we didn't stay together, we're still friends, but I messed things up, honestly I hate white dudes, I couldn't ever date them, i'm only into black and mexican guys."

She then goes to get a drink, and her friend who is a black girl notices me nearby, and says, "Oh, hey, did that offend you?" and I was like, "nah that's pretty normal L.A, I don't care"

Then she was like, "If it makes you feel any better, I like white guys :)" and I was like "Haha, cool" and then walked away.
View attachment 1337825

The second blackpill was when I was going home, I saw a black male, white female couple, leaving and getting into their car, the girl was 6psl, and he was shorter and uglier than I was, I was like what the fuck, I was genuinely in shock, for awhile pretending not to notice them just chilling around, then it hit me, "Oh I should take a picture or a video of them before they go because that would make good content." but by the time I pulled out my phone they had already driven off. It is over.
YOURE ALREADY DOXXED UR A CUCK IF YOU DONT TALK SHIT TO WOMEN PUBLICALLY AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

• Hmm...
YOURE ALREADY DOXXED UR A CUCK IF YOU DONT TALK SHIT TO WOMEN PUBLICALLY AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
Nobody recognizes me in public because of how different I look.