two life fuels today!

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
1. rejected to help a foid when her bag got stuck in baggage claim. She was tall too so i knew she thought less of me. I just walked away when she asked for help and returned. No one said anything to me lolz
2. I see a white mablet who has a norwood 3 hairline and will lose his hair in 3 years. He has such an easy life just because he is white, now he gets to suffer. Love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Jamaldickjavontus, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
joker mode

I kicked a women out of the store I work for because she was barefoot.
I told her it was a rule of the place, but in reality it was because she was too beautiful and would never want to fuck with me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 55631
I told her it was a rule of the place, but in reality it was because she was too beautiful and would never want to fuck with me
good.

hero

yikes
fucking sadistic incel piece of shit. i just cant. we have a lot to unpack here.

Lol at hating others cuz their succeeding

whose succeeding you pajeet
Lol sfcel incel fuck. Im not even indian and i clearly succeeded in pissing you off. Hope your cortisol is high for 30 more mins cuz of me

• Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
being a white balding manlet isn’t an easy life jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631