two most recent big super hero movies portray white male with black female. is this the future?

T

traveler

Kraken
Robert-Pattinson-and-Zoe-Kravitz-as-The-Batman-and-Catwoman.jpeg

Untitled-design3.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14957, Lihito and 7 others
Zendaya is mulatta

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBiceps and traveler
zoe kravitz mogs zendaya to death

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Deleted member 15099 and .🇹🇩.
Not just superhero movies and not just black. media is trying to portray every ethnic woman's dream to be with a white man. You can see this with indian/ asian women too

Funny thing is these ethnic women are ugly/ average and men are tall white chads. :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Yliaster, Cidre enjoyer and 9 others
Not just superhero movies and not just black. media is trying to portray every ethnic woman's dream to be with a white man. You can see this with indian/ asian women too

Funny thing is these ethnic women are ugly/ average and men are tall white chads.

legit

if this was 20 years ago it would be all white / white now its ethnic white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
legit

if this was 20 years ago it would be all white / white now its ethnic white
Ethnic women are the biggest white worshippers and they know it. Also many of them are unattractive . So casting an average/ ugly ethnic woman's with white chad= profit. You should have seen how they ( ethnic women) reacting to chad actors like Brad Pitt/ Paul Walker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, germanlooks and 3 others
I don't think so, it still benefits black men I'd say. It's just a virtue signal for black people, being nonwhite implies lower value, however being a women overrides being ethnic as it gives even greater value. By casting black females they're 1. saying that they perceive ethnics as lower value, and 2. saying that women have the highest value

I don't think so, it still benefits black men I'd say. It's just a virtue signal for black people, being nonwhite implies lower value, however being a women overrides being ethnic as it gives even greater value. By casting black females they're 1. saying that they perceive ethnics as lower value, and 2. saying that women have the highest value
the idea is now white males will have to go interracial for love leaving less white male than before approaching white women

the idea is now white males will have to go interracial for love leaving less white male than before approaching white women
They would need to push it more I'd say, I doubt it's enough if that was their intention. I think they simply want to virtue signal however they perceive males and ethnics as lower value therefore a women needs to take the role, although black men can easily get movie roles, but other ethnicities struggle ofc

• JFL
By 2050 pure white genes wont exist . Maybe around 5 percentage of the whole population

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, LooksOrDeath and traveler
White washing

• JFL
im tired of seeing batman paired with subhumans in these movies. there are soooo many good looking actresses of all races yet they always cast ugly ones.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath, justinzayn and 2 others

Funny thing is these ethnic women are ugly/ average and men are tall white chads. :feelskek::feelskek:

never have i ever guy is not white
he is around 25%native american from his dad and 25% japnese/asian,he is mixed race ethnic mutt
plus its the opposite for indian guys,do u see dev in modern love and the indian guy in dont lookk up and half indian in victorious and lost in space and aziz in master of none ,ravi in big bang etc and in movies/tv series too

it is so big pajeetas made 100s of articles about it,even buzzfeed
even in the new love is blind season,based indian guy shake was workshipping white women
nick jonas is also half ethnic with euroafricanid/atlanto med phenotype
he is 25%italian/french med plus 25% native american from dad
while elizabeth also married a half indian guy,and many high class uk women cheated on afghan/pakis and some indians

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
im tired of seeing batman paired with subhumans in these movies. there are soooo many good looking actresses of all races yet they always cast ugly ones.
They're his looksmatch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and LooksOrDeath
dark knight rises catwoman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and Kekee
If Batman was black , would he need to wear a suit?

never have i ever guy is not white
he is around 25%native american from his dad and 25% japnese/asian,he is mixed race ethnic mutt
plus its the opposite for indian guys,do u see dev in modern love and the indian guy in dont lookk up and half indian in victorious and lost in space and aziz in master of none ,ravi in big bang etc and in movies/tv series too

it is so big pajeetas made 100s of articles about it,even buzzfeed
even in the new love is blind season,based indian guy shake was workshipping white women
nick jonas is also half ethnic with euroafricanid/atlanto med phenotype
he is 25%italian/french med plus 25% native american from dad
while elizabeth also married a half indian guy,and many high class uk women cheated on afghan/pakis and some indians
I'm sorry but what?

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Meanwhile every interracial ad

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and traveler
What's hard to understand honey? you can google it up real quick but you insist on being a lil dummy aren't you, dumb fuck. I fucked you.
:feelswat:

it is their agenda obviously

Jews did this. Again.
Every.single.time

The logical conclusion here is the Jews are changing their tactics from showing black men with white women to now white men with mudbloods. They failed to convince white women to go for black men but perhaps they can convience white men that these mudbloods are the better option to white women. Sorry Jews, most men are going MGTOW now. I think most men will settle for self preservation or a pump and dump at the worst.