Two, now former Looksmaxxers are in deep trouble!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
As many of you are aware, a Looksmaxxer visited Germany last week when he attempted to Asianmax two "he thought" were JBs. Troy Phillip Bohling pushed one off a ravine and tried raping the other. But when she saw his micropenis, she said, "Oh my gad! You tiny like Japanese man!" Ugh. Why would she say that?? He pushed her off the cliff as well.

72292867-12210645-Troy_Phillip_Bohling_30_is_identified_as_the_man_who_pushed_two_-a-11_1687186821267.jpg

Sunday night, during a concert in Shithole York, a Looksmaxxer tossed a cheap phone at a cheap entertainer sending her fat ass down onto the stage. He thought it was epically funny. She thought, "That fucking hurt, Asshole!" Ugh. So Nicolas Malvagna is now jailmaxxing and most likely, getting some Jamal ... if you know what I mean.

72297711-12211121-image-a-4_1687188084239.jpg

Let these two retards be a lesson for you other retards and skitzos. Sure, it's lonely being you and pathetic, but why make it worst? Accept who you are and deal with it! Don't believe by visiting a Nazi haven, would increase your value and chance of pumping and dumping. You're a loser by your own design. And losers always lose. You can be a winner if you appreciate the diversity of people and accept your placement in this world. But ugh, like spitting on your own dick before fapping, you just suck!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 24278
Up

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Disappointing.

I posted yesterday:
Sunday night, during a concert in Shithole York, a Looksmaxxer tossed a cheap phone at a cheap entertainer sending her fat ass down onto the stage. He thought it was epically funny. She thought, "That fucking hurt, Asshole!" Ugh.

This morning, mainstream media started ejaculating my trigger:

Last edited: