Two Tall Chad College Football players get beat up manlet MMA incels.

B

Byjomo

Banned
Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0404.mp4
    8.7 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 9568, Zeruel and 8 others
Subhumans rolling around in a public toilet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, User28823, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
beautiful wrestling sweeps

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Inspiring

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
MMA fighters mog the chads

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
When a Chad tries to press my nigga @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and FailedNormieManlet
When a Chad tries to press my nigga @FailedNormieManlet
Chads don’t even fight me JFL, it’s HTN and normies insecure of their social standing.

I have a 5’7 Pakistani friend who has done MMA and grappling stuff for like 5 years now, me and him don’t take shit from niggas on nights out

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16641, the BULL and 1 other person
Chads don’t even fight me JFL, it’s HTN and normies insecure of their social standing.

I have a 5’7 Pakistani friend who has done MMA and grappling stuff for like 5 years now, me and him don’t take shit from niggas on nights out
None of that matters even if you beat up some 6'3 tallfag his girlfriend is still going to hate you guys, while taking him home to nurse his booboos and then giving him sex to make him feel better.

:lul::lul::lul:

Looks> capability

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melly, User28823, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
None of that matters even if you beat up some 6'3 tallfag his girlfriend is still going to hate you guys, while taking him home to nurse his booboos and then giving him sex to make him feel better.

Looks> capability
Lol don’t care, nothing will change the fact I beat the fuck out of him. The victory is worth it

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and ShowerMaxxing

Looks> capability
Cope she wouldn't be wet for him until he proves himself again

• +1
Cope she wouldn't be wet for him until he proves himself again
Bro I'm so tired of these redpill copers nonsense :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

LOOKS. THAT'S IT. THE FUNDAMENTAL BEDROCK OF THE BLACKPILL IS THAT LOOKS ARE THE BASIS OF EVERYTHING, BOTH BAD AND GOOD. I'M NOT GOING TO DEBATE THE BASIS OF THE BLACKPILL WITH YOU, EITHER TAKE IT OR FUCK OFF.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: germanlooks, noodlelover, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Bro I'm so tired of these redpill copers nonsense :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

LOOKS. THAT'S IT. THE FUNDAMENTAL BEDROCK OF THE BLACKPILL IS THAT LOOKS ARE THE BASIS OF EVERYTHING, BOTH BAD AND GOOD. I'M NOT GOING TO DEBATE THE BASIS OF THE BLACKPILL WITH YOU, EITHER TAKE IT OR FUCK OFF.
You're taking this blackpill like a religion . It's not rocket science that even Chad's would look like bitches if they got humiliated especially by a manlet

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16641, ROTTING and 3 others
You're taking this blackpill like a religion . It's not rocket science that even Chad's would look like bitches if they got humiliated especially by a manlet
No one cares because looks are everything. And foids don't care either.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 13332
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, PubertyMaxxer and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 7098
It matters
Nope, at the end of the day foids v will feel bad for the chad and do things for him to make him happy, while looking at you guys as nothing more than ugly barbarians to revile.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, the BULL and Deleted member 13332
Nope, at the end of the day foids v will feel bad for the chad and do things for him to make him happy, while looking at you guys as nothing more than ugly barbarians to revile.
you are the most pathetic scum on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, noodlelover and the BULL
dont bother
he is low iq traumatized schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and MaxillaMaxing
Jfl and you are all delusional copers :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
nobody has to cope, only you
you have the most shitty life , peronality and looks combined on earth

most people are not fucked like you

nobody has to cope, only you
you have the most shitty life , peronality and looks combined on earth

most people are not fucked like you
Right lmao, you should all be in awe of meeting the worst guy in the world of over 7 billion people.

"PERsoNaLItY" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: go away bluepiller

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
Right lmao, you should all be in awe of meeting the worst guy in the world of over 7 billion people.

"PERsoNaLItY" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: go away bluepiller
you have disgusting personality, i dont know how you will live. i hope you die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and ROTTING

Looks> capability
this tbh

dark triad only applies if masc 5PSL and up looking

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You're a shut in schizo. Stfu. You were having suicide thoughs because of an heightmog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ofc a scared bitch like you chooses the chad can't lose narrative to feel Better about himself

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and PubertyMaxxer
You're a shut in schizo. Stfu. You were having suicide thoughs because of an heightmog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ofc a scared bitch like you chooses the chad can't lose narrative to feel Better about himself
Nigger I'm not chad wtf are you talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and PubertyMaxxer

Looks> capability

@Kingkellz "just be tall and wide frame, bro. no need to learn how to fight, bro :feelsuhh:"

@PubertyMaxxer
The height and frame difference wasn't significant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The height and frame difference wasn't significant
legit delusional, the guy in the hoodie gets height mogged by an entire head, and the chad has a way wider frame too

Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 06 um 183256

• +1
Y‘all ignore that the mma fighter had the first hit.

And without gloves the first hit especially when it’s to the face decides everything in a street fight most of the time

• +1
Reactions: CFW432

And without gloves the first hit especially when it’s to the face decides everything in a street fight most of the time
His friend still got rocked, he’s just as big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and the BULL

Copium
Big buy couldn't Land a punch to save his Life (literally)
Nigger I'm not chad wtf are you talking about.
That you think that you're inferior to chad in any context

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Copium

That you think that you're inferior to chad in any context
Well yeah lmfao, chad is genetically superior I'm mean what else is there to say.

Lmao, 10 years of trainining just to get shot to death . MMAmaxximg has no use in countries that allow firearms.

His friend still got rocked, he’s just as big.
Yes on a slippery floor while being probably more drunk than the two fighters.

I don’t doubt that they would have won anyways but I am sure it wouldn’t have been as easy for them under different circumstances.

Copium

Well yeah lmfao, chad is genetically superior I'm mean what else is there to say.
Genetic superiority doesn't matter if you can ruin his face Forever. At the end of the day the Better hand at poker doesn't Always win unless It isn't like a poker (chad with fighting experience)

Looks> capability
We live in a society that wants pretty refinement.

Those mma types can niche max for a hot girl and that roastie is prolly a cunt who is using the chad in different ways.

Soon there will be crispr and the Manley of high iq will edit dna of kids to outdo chad