Two types of reaction to the black pill

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
the first type is like Elliot Rodger’s and they can’t handle the truth and are autistic or narcy and take their wraith out on this black pilled

The second acceapts the black pill and it’s actually makes them a better person they realize that almost everyone has a struggle and uses it to better themselves

The black pill will also put u at peace knowing the truth

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, One Rep Max, murdah and 2 others
i love having a good personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Autismcel
the first type is like Elliot Rodger’s and they can’t handle the truth and are autistic or narcy and take their wraith out on this black pilled

The second acceapts the black pill and it’s actually makes them a better person they realize that almost everyone has a struggle and uses it to better themselves

Secong

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Which one do you think i am?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
and the 3rd is they accept it and ldar

i love being blacked pill

What exactly is the black pill

Narcy and Ugly + Blackpill = Most insufferable person ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku and UZB_Strebl