Two very different lean face states

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
One is achieving lean face through low calories. You will get high cortisol, move less lowering your metabolic rate which will require you to decrease food more leading to more cortisol, even less gym..

The other one is keeping maintenance carbs and using all excess energy from carbs to move a lot and workout intensely. The more carbs, the more movements and increase of gym intensity. Also the steady low cortisol will keep you leaner, even though you may weigh more due to more water.

Both ways gives lean face.

But you see which one makes you looks like a weak deathface with empty eyes and which one makes you look like a active man with good red color and good skin?

• +1
Reactions: mug, Lars, Deleted member 19681 and 2 others
i just srtarve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 18439 and Deleted member 8869
i just srtarve
i hate this guy so much

also what happened to you here

looks morphed

thought you had light eyes

if those are actually your eyes i have lighter ones

What an insanely low IQ post. Go kill yourself immediately

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15569
i hate this guy so much

also what happened to you hereView attachment 1690492
looks morphed

thought you had light eyes

if those are actually your eyes i have lighter ones
haazel eyes is a lighting trick it can either look dark brown or light green in certain lights
277078262 331216072372740 99722700159619421 n

You can’t stop stuffing your face
We get it
You don’t need to make up retarded theories to justify that, nobody really cares

Whether you look like shit super super lean depends entirely on your facial bones

Isnt this looksmaxing

Its essential to starve yourself the right way

You can’t stop stuffing your face
We get it
You don’t need to make up retarded theories to justify that, nobody really cares

Whether you look like shit super super lean depends entirely on your facial bones

I can starve myself better than anyone

Why do u think I know the difference lol

Bohoo its all about bones.. so why are u at looksmaxing section

High cortisol = facial fat?

stop with this cortisol cope…

Lean face = low salt with high water and carbs make zero difference

Tested this many times…

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
High cortisol = facial fat?

Overall fat I think. Mainly gut area.

But water retention I mean, it affects face with puffiness and that happens with stress

OP I don't understand what you mean, whether you're getting your calorie deficit from food or from exercise, you still need to be on one. Of course eating more and exercising to get the deficit is definitely better since you're giving your body more fuel to produce hormones and maintain muscle mass better

How the fuck do you get lean I’ve been eating 1800 calories and exercising daily and it’s still slow as hell

How the fuck do you get lean I’ve been eating 1800 calories and exercising daily and it’s still slow as hell

Too low kcals slow the process down

Eat more, move even more to balance it out

OP I don't understand what you mean, whether you're getting your calorie deficit from food or from exercise, you still need to be on one. Of course eating more and exercising to get the deficit is definitely better since you're giving your body more fuel to produce hormones and maintain muscle mass better

U summed it up

But people still do it wrong, they starve too much and fuck their hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
i agree with you that is is better to eat at maintancne and lose the fat by moving more

One is achieving lean face through low calories. You will get high cortisol, move less lowering your metabolic rate which will require you to decrease food more leading to more cortisol, even less gym..

The other one is keeping maintenance carbs and using all excess energy from carbs to move a lot and workout intensely. The more carbs, the more movements and increase of gym intensity. Also the steady low cortisol will keep you leaner, even though you may weigh more due to more water.

Both ways gives lean face.

But you see which one makes you looks like a weak deathface with empty eyes and which one makes you look like a active man with good red color and good skin?
Or just use low calories to get lean, then stay at maintenance calories for hormones to come back to normal.

Using only activity for fat loss is nonsensical.

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and Melo95