Two years ago my body fat percentage was 22%. Now its 15%.

R

rickwood911

Iron
Is there a meaningful difference in my face? Like a 0.5 difference on the 1-10 scale? The pics from two year ago were rated 4 by CBP, true rate me and a incel forum. Am I now a 4.5? Give it to me straight.
Also, yes I know I need a hair transplant. No need to get off topic right now we're talking about my face.
First is before, second is after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-171609_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-171609_Samsung Internet.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220709-171654_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-171654_Gallery.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Hero of the Imperium
Is there a meaningful difference in my face? Like a 0.5 difference on the 1-10 scale? The pics from two year ago were rated 4 by CBP, true rate me and a incel forum. Am I now a 4.5? Give it to me straight.
Also, yes I know I need a hair transplant. No need to get off topic right now we're talking about my face.
4, 4.5 doesn't matter. Both are invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
4, 4.5 doesn't matter. Both are invisible
That sucks. CBP told me a could be a five with a lower body fat percentage. Since 15% still leaves me as a 4 that means ill have to become a fitness junkie to become a 5 which isn't happening.

That sucks. CBP told me a could be a five with a lower body fat percentage. Since 15% still leaves me as a 4 that means ill have to become a fitness junkie to become a 5 which isn't happening.
have you thought about a hair trasplant?

5 is still invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
have you thought about a hair trasplant?
Yep. The best I could possibly get done is 2500 grafts. I'm 25 so a few surgeons I spoke to believe any more would deplete my donor area. I'm pretty sure 2500 grafts would leave me short of norwood.

It’s not looking good pal…

Your hairstyle and acne isn’t complementing your mediocre body fat level and your terrible photography. Before you even think about surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
being fat and bald is automatic 0 SMV

I would fix that before bothering with anything else

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
It’s not looking good pal…

Your hairstyle and acne isn’t complementing your mediocre body fat level and your terrible photography. Before you even think about surgery.
Well my bfp is 15% which is ideal for my age.

Fix hairline and make it darker brown, especially the eyebrows. You can be a 5, maybe a 5.5, then.

If you are bald, nothing on your face matters. You are totally out of the sexual market. Even the biggest disgusting landwhale is disgusted by baldcels.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8608, Gerardwayfan and 1 other person
If you are bald, nothing on your face matters. You are totally out of the sexual market. Even the biggest disgusting landwhale is disgusted by baldcels.
Nah u guys are overly dramatic

Based af. One of the only members left who still talks about practical looksmaxxes and not muh vitamins for Jeremy Meeks coloring.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Virgin at 29 😔

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
man you need to grow your hair and hide that forehead! keep losing bodyfat

Is there a meaningful difference in my face? Like a 0.5 difference on the 1-10 scale?
your leanness in face, deffo improves your looks. From soy look, to more masculine look.
The pics from two year ago were rated 4 by CBP, true rate me and a incel forum. Am I now a 4.5? Give it to me straight.
the difference in rating doesn't change much, for me.
because what you gained in leanness, as added rating.
you lost for me, in skin coloring and skin health appearance, facial hair style, and hairstyle on top.
leaving soft features (skin, coloring, hairs) away. you imporved like 1 point out 10.

What is CBP

jeremy meeks...

Get to 10 percent bf, get a hair transplant and hop on fin after that, fix acne, use minox and castor oil on eyebrows and then reassess. You still have potential to be a 5.5 or 6 imo which is decent because you can run jbw as well. If that doesn't help then consider implants or maybe sea maxx.

From LTN to MTN

Too bad about the hairline