Twoitis

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
WARNING: This may get pretty lengthy, but please read this WHOLE thread, then afterwards go to my thread about incels.me

I first spoke to her during summer school last year
I only said hi.
She was in my chemistry class last year as well.
I’ve made small talk with her and attempt to joke around with her. It kinda worked.
She’s pretty shy, most people start conversations, with her first.
After a while of small talk, I decide to attempt to get her number
Ask her if I could ask her a question after class, she consented
Bitched out cuz autism
Proceeded to ask her after school
I said “do you accept numbers from people?”
She was on the phone that time, then walked away embarrassed.
She used to ride my bus, by the way, but at that time, she was.
Stayed home for two days, kinda cuz of that incident, but not really.
My awkwardness intensifies when I came back to school on Monday.
Don’t say a single word to her.
At some point, I asked her if I what I said to her weirded her out, she nodded her head no.
I also feel like she goes out of her way to get me to look at her to taunt me, like for instance, first time she did was when she walked closely by lunch table let out a snicker as I ate my shells pasta with a fork like a spoon. She purposely walked in front of me three times. Other times would be walking closely by wear I sit. She sits more on the right side of the cafeteria, so it makes me wonder.
I attempted to ask her for number again eventually after school with her consent, not telling her I was gonna do that, but this time, when I was gonna go approach her, she was on the phone and looking right at me. I don’t know if she did this on purpose, or if it was a surprise call. Either way, it pissed me off, so I stopped going after her after that. I got suspended for cursing out another kid in chemistry, and she was there when it happened, so she most likely thinks I’m crazy.
I still think she did the same thing a day(and weekend)after I came back from my suspension.
She wasn’t doing summer school this year, so I isn’t see her at all, which was good and stressfree.
Fast forward this year, this girl is in my art and lunch. I still think she does that thing I mentioned earlier. She also rides the bus in the morning(she used to get a ride to school), so now she’s outside when I’m outside. I find myself kinda awkward in art now. There were two instances when I’d get off my new bus when she would look at me. It had no meaning, just an emotionless face.

END

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
overthinking

• +1
WARNING: This may get pretty lengthy, but please read this WHOLE thread, then afterwards go to my thread about incels.me

I first spoke to her during summer school last year
I only said hi.
She was in my chemistry class last year as well.
I’ve made small talk with her and attempt to joke around with her. It kinda worked.
She’s pretty shy, most people start conversations, with her first.
After a while of small talk, I decide to attempt to get her number
Ask her if I could ask her a question after class, she consented
Bitched out cuz autism
Proceeded to ask her after school
I said “do you accept numbers from people?”
She was on the phone that time, then walked away embarrassed.
She used to ride my bus, by the way, but at that time, she was.
Stayed home for two days, kinda cuz of that incident, but not really.
My awkwardness intensifies when I came back to school on Monday.
Don’t say a single word to her.
At some point, I asked her if I what I said to her weirded her out, she nodded her head no.
I also feel like she goes out of her way to get me to look at her to taunt me, like for instance, first time she did was when she walked closely by lunch table let out a snicker as I ate my shells pasta with a fork like a spoon. She purposely walked in front of me three times. Other times would be walking closely by wear I sit. She sits more on the right side of the cafeteria, so it makes me wonder.
I attempted to ask her for number again eventually after school with her consent, not telling her I was gonna do that, but this time, when I was gonna go approach her, she was on the phone and looking right at me. I don’t know if she did this on purpose, or if it was a surprise call. Either way, it pissed me off, so I stopped going after her after that. I got suspended for cursing out another kid in chemistry, and she was there when it happened, so she most likely thinks I’m crazy.
I still think she did the same thing a day(and weekend)after I came back from my suspension.
She wasn’t doing summer school this year, so I isn’t see her at all, which was good and stressfree.
Fast forward this year, this girl is in my art and lunch. I still think she does that thing I mentioned earlier. She also rides the bus in the morning(she used to get a ride to school), so now she’s outside when I’m outside. I find myself kinda awkward in art now. There were two instances when I’d get off my new bus when she would look at me. It had no meaning, just an emotionless face.

END
you cursed another kid out? You already run the bbc aggro game

• +1
the whole situatuin with this girl. it didn't mean anything
Buy should I attempt to go after or no? This is the like the third time I said this but according to a acquaintance, she has a boyfriend.

• +1
Buy should I attempt to go after or no? This is the like the third time I said this but according to a acquaintance, she has a boyfriend.

Just ask her out

• +1