TwoXChromosomes Doesnt Care if Humans go Extinct

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not

I could not care less about “declining birth rates”. I do not give a fuck.​

“But the economy! There won’t be enough people to replenish the economy!” I don’t give a shit. The economy sucks now, it’s sucked many times before, and perhaps not having enough people to make it run will force society to examine other ways of living besides this capitalist nightmare. “Feminism is great and all, but there’s no denying this is a product of womens liberation.” I always love how this particular one is phrased, always with that “but” in there. As if a potential solution to this “problem” would include some kind of forced birth situation or some kind of taking back of parts of womens liberation.
There are more than enough people on this planet. Women have choices now and more and more are choosing solitude. If someone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves.
Edit: A man just commented that a declining birth rate might "upend society as we know it" and that there will be "major human pain and suffering." Ladies, has "society as we know it" been super awesome for you? Lol! I'm gonna blow his mind when I explain that girls and women are, drumroll please.... humans! And them being forced into marriages and pregnancies for thousands of years IS actually "human pain and suffering."

damn and women wounder why men never let them have power because they would do stupid shit like this

Lets just eradicate humans uwu

Declining birth rates and extinction are not mutually inclusive, and the post makes no mention of the latter.

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Darwin would be proud

• JFL
what sub 90 IQ does to a mf

• +1