horseman
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 18,040
- Reputation
- 32,217
Finally no more ads, @hate is my owner wallahi
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Went a lil off script there....@hate[/USER] is my owner wallahi

@hate you got me too rite?![]()

@hateFinally no more ads, @hate is my owner wallahi
Dude I don't even know u.... I'm not going to gift a grey thats been on the forum 2 weeks VIP.
spent my last to give this nigga vip
Dude I don't even know u.... I'm not going to gift a grey thats been on the forum 2 weeks VIP.
Come back in a month with 1000+ posts (1:2 ptr at least) and you can get VIP. My VIP gifts are investments, I gift because I know they will accomplish great things on the forum (@StarvingAutist @Gravitas @Arthur Morgan are amazing examples)
Yeah yeah blud gift me lifetime and il let it slideDon't let @jnxy find out I'm spending money...
He'll be pissed
Niggas will do anything for 12 bucksI feel attraction out of this world. Every time I hear your voice my mouth waters, my penis gets an erection, I get shivers.
How much do I even need for it again(If you back out of GB ima kill you jigga)
Doubting me hurts my feelings man. I am willing to prove myself!Niggas will do anything for 12 bucks
How old are you doing ts
Old enough to serve you fully and with loyalty!How old are you doing ts
Kinda into women@hate i'll be your pet too
![]()
i’d let you headlock me in front of themKinda into women
Niggas over here competing for your meatKinda into women
Delete this gay ass postDear @hate,
I can't express my love for you with words. I feel attraction out of this world. Every time I hear your voice my mouth waters, my penis gets an erection, I get shivers. I have so so so much to offer.
My beautiful ass,
View attachment 5699698
My cooking abilities,
View attachment 5699704
And so much more that I am willing to offer you.
Please give me VIP.
Your dearest,
-Wasted Time
Delete this gay ass post
Now bark and obey him like a dog jflFinally no more ads, @hate is my owner wallahi
Im going to kill you you stupid faggot.How much do I even need for it again
“Amazing examples”Dude I don't even know u.... I'm not going to gift a grey thats been on the forum 2 weeks VIP.
Come back in a month with 1000+ posts (1:2 ptr at least) and you can get VIP. My VIP gifts are investments, I gift because I know they will accomplish great things on the forum (@StarvingAutist @Gravitas @Arthur Morgan are amazing examples)
@hate Selling his pc just to give vip instead of buying compounds to max out his heightFinally no more ads, @hate is my owner wallahi
Charity is law, I’m probably going to be a 6’2 manlet for the rest of my life anyway@hate Selling his pc just to give vip instead of buying compounds to max out his height
View attachment 5701611
"6,2 manlet " oh my pookie bearCharity is law, I’m probably going to be a 6’2 manlet for the rest of my life anyway