• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 29786, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra, Aypo129, CursedOne and 16 others
Shit zygos, ears too big, too white, lips too pink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Myth, drop and 2 others
Shit zygos, ears too big, too white, lips too pink.
his zygos protrude like a mf
ears irrelevant
he's golden skinned
?? pink lips are ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ascension
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, OGJBSLAYER, cytoplasm and 5 others
@House Lannister Blud called Maher the perfect specimen when Lord Emperor His Majesty CEO of Planet Earth Crisick exists 💀

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, House Lannister, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
I think he’s a mogger, but the forum voted that Stepanov mogs him

he's not a mogger he's THE mogger. i voted stepanov too but now i realized he isn't robust enough / tall enough to compete with him. he's wimp skulled in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
he's not a mogger he's THE mogger. i voted stepanov too but now i realized he isn't robust enough / tall enough to compete with him. he's wimp skulled in comparison
Glad you’ve seen the truth, do you think anyone mogs Maher?

Glad you’ve seen the truth, do you think anyone mogs Maher?
no he's unmoggable. he's also 4" taller than other models with robust wrists

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
not unique or striking appearance which is the most important IRL and on Photo's.

What a sweet boy.

F643794ee16bc2552ee9069c08104c76

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, OGJBSLAYER, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: User49
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Manletmachine and Deleted member 28904
Man, calm down, he is good, but far from being perfect. Not 8 PSL.
There Is no One as robust as him. Everyone else looks frail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
he is. there is literally no one that resembles him
you don't need to resemble or look similar to someone to being striking or unique. He look's like your typical jock chad with just robust bone's and being lean. Someone like Sean O pry would be a good example of being striking and unique because of his incredibly memorable and unique eye area which is polarizing to the human eye and not something you can forget over time.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and It'snotover
There Is no One as robust as him. Everyone else looks frail
If your purely talking about facial robustness then he get's mogged by the average orge

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Myth
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 28691
In what way is he not more robust with a brief explanation ?
every metric
the chin is more rounded and shorter, the ramus is shorter and the jaw less wide, zygos are not as projected and full

every metric
the chin is more rounded and shorter, the ramus is shorter and the jaw less wide, zygos are not as projected and full
Your talking about the perceived fighting success of aesethetic's which is not the same as functional robustness of the facial bone's. You can already tell who has more robust bone's if you made both face's black and only showed the outline of their head's not to mention his thick giga robust neck.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Your talking about the perceived fighting success of aesethetic's which is not the same as functional robustness of the facial bone's. You can already tell who has more robust bone's if you made both face's black and only showed the outline of their head's not to mention his thick giga robust neck.
no i talked about robustness of the bone which is related to aesthetics. lesnar is higher fighting success because he's 120 kilos

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
don't ever compare maher with dolph
0,001% of Dolph bones alones could solve all this forum and incels.is inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Elvisandreaa, Myth and 1 other person
don't ever compare maher with dolph
0,001% of Dolph bones alones could solve all this forum and incels.is inceldom
they're literally smaller and he looks like a twink in comparison. low iq display

not unique or striking appearance which is the most important IRL and on Photo's.
Come on bro, he would be very striking IRL. In a bar or walking down the street he’d be one of the guys foids can’t help but continually glance at

they're literally smaller and he looks like a twink in comparison. low iq display
dolph is a legit 6ft6 huge skull mogger specimen compared to that mutt cuck
young dolph in today's world would make everyone on this forum and the UK rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Myth
every metric

no i talked about robustness of the bone which is related to aesthetics. lesnar is higher fighting success because he's 120 kilos
He is one of the few men in this world who are very robust in term's of aesethetic but still being striking and unique is by far the most important IRL then just having good bone's when other's have it to some degree.

dolph is a legit 6ft6 huge skull mogger specimen compared to that mutt cuck
young dolph in today's world would make everyone on this forum and the UK rope
he has less robust bones. his eyes are rounder and less wide. maher is also taller than dolph by 1 inch but that doesn't matter, he just facemogs him.

Come on bro, he would be very striking IRL. In a bar or walking down the street he’d be one of the guys foids can’t help but continually glance at
Yes he would obviosuly be striking IRL still but nothing special compared to other male's that are top 0.01% in look's

Yes he would obviosuly be striking IRL still but nothing special compared to other male's that are top 0.01% in look's
Those other guys are more "striking" by the Means of their failos. You Just Say he's generic because he's perfect

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
he has less robust bones. his eyes are rounder and less wide. maher is also taller than dolph by 1 inch but that doesn't matter, he just facemogs him.
what how? maher has less robust bones
dolph bone and skull look like the warrior skull meme

dolph is also 197 cm aka 6ft6 and a half while maher is 191 which is 6ft2,5 to 6ft3

holy shit dolph mogs maher so bad that he makes maher look like he posts on here

what how? maher has less robust bones
dolph bone and skull look like the warrior skull meme

dolph is also 197 cm aka 6ft6 and a half while maher is 191 which is 6ft2,5 to 6ft3

holy shit dolph mogs maher so bad that he makes maher look like he posts on here
Dumb teenagers should be banned tbh i'm not even going to bother with you. Tyler Maher Is the manifestation of god

Those other guys are more "striking" by the Means of their failos. You Just Say he's generic because he's perfect
Because he is a generic chad lol... No human face is actually perfect and having a memorable/polarizing and unique aesethetic eye area is by no mean's a "failo".

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Because he is a generic chad lol... No human face is actually perfect and having a memorable/polarizing and unique aesethetic eye area is by no mean's a "failo".
WTF Is a "generic chad" there's no One else Who resembles him, Eye area Is unique, chin Is unique, zygos are unique. He's the man Who God created to resemble him

WTF Is a "generic chad" there's no One else Who resembles him, Eye area Is unique, chin Is unique, zygos are unique. He's the man Who God created to resemble him
At this point your just repeating yourself so i give up because this is futile so im going to go wank to asian girls now have a good day coper

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and the BULL
At this point your just repeating yourself so i give up because this is futile so im going to go wank to asian girls now have a good day coper
Wank to asian girls lol you could have Just said that from the start so i would have known you're a schizo