• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, notgraycel245969, AspiringMogger and 16 others
he legit blends in with that crowd, bro legit needs to take a shower

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
yeah hes a psycho, he loves to mog subhumans

the classic difference between inbred lower class and upper class British, he looks like a knight with his toothless and illiterate squires.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He's just going out with regular celtic moggers @russiancelreturns

@Teddo23, doesn't matter though.

It's almost like he isn't a freak like you. You're the type to pick up Friends based on their PSL. Plus everyone looks like a cockroach next to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Akhi, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
They have the same fish n chips mate you alright mate av a point mate let's play footy lads pheno though?

Social circles are based off pheno, maher is the highest psl lad while the others are uglier lads

They have the same fish n chips mate you alright mate av a point mate let's play footy lads pheno though?

Social circles are based off pheno, maher is the highest psl lad while the others are uglier lads
Mate what the fuck are you talking about

Mate what the fuck are you talking about
His friends seem to have similar interests to him and a similar personality.So even if he’s better looking he still looks similar

@forevergymcelling

His height carries him a lot. Face wise he is not that good looking anymore

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It's almost like he isn't a freak like you. You're the type to pick up Friends based on their PSL. Plus everyone looks like a cockroach next to him
After a certain looks threshold you don't inhabit the same reality with normies, how the hell can you relate to each other if your day to day experience is alien to the other party?

This is also true with IQ differences btw, the only non chads I hang out are at worst 2SD deviations above the mean and even then they still feel kinda retarded

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
After a certain looks threshold you don't inhabit the same reality with normies, how the hell can you relate to each other if your day to day experience is alien to the other party?

This is also true with IQ differences btw, the only non chads I hang out are at worst 2SD deviations above the mean and even then they still feel kinda retarded
Not everything Is about girls pal. They Just enjoy their company

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Pikabro and Deleted member 53670
if it wasn't for his height and teeth he'd blend right in

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, horizontallytall and Pikabro
Not everything Is about girls pal. They Just enjoy their company
What else is there? Video games? Better with a gamer girl, science stuffs? Maybe if your friend group is on Harvard or MIT I guess

Maybe if you are into something niche like rock climbing or archery I guess

What else is there? Video games? Better with a gamer girl, science stuffs? Maybe if your friend group is on Harvard or MIT I guess

Maybe if you are into something niche like rock climbing or archery I guess
Most Friends groups form during childhood, middle school and High school, sport facilities or work. Usually you like their vibes, have similar interests, can crack a joke with them and form a bond during the Years. There are tons of friends groups with a great variance within in term of looks. If you pick Friends based on looks you are severely brain rotted by PSL, plus in his case It was Simply impossible to hang out with his looks matches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, kanderior and 1 other person
Most group Friends form during childhood, middle school and High school, sport facilities or work. Usually you like their vibes, have similar interests, can crack a joke with them and form a bond during the Years. There are tons of friend groups with a great variance within in term of looks. If you pick Friends based on looks you are severely brain rotted by PSL, plus in his case It was Simply impossible to hang out with his looks matches.
I pick my friends based on how retarded they are

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
plus in his case It was Simply impossible to hang out with his looks matches.
Why? I don't know this dude

Most group Friends form during childhood, middle school and High school. Usually you like their vibes, have similar interests, can crack a joke with them and form a bond during the Years
I used to have one of these but I ascended way too much and we don't have anything in common anymore besides video games (and even then I am interested in stuff like RTS or grand strategy instead of retarded mobas)

Like they are a bunch of MTN and LTN and I am borderline male model, I also IQ mog them to another Galaxy because I just never stopped learning while they decided to become mediocre adults

Currently they are all playing a fucking pay 2 win FLASH rpg game meanwhile I am studying decision theory, JFL I would rather hang out with superficial chads instead at least I don't feel so out of place there

agepill brutalizes all

fuark hew descended so hard, now his subpar FWHR is much more visible

I used to have one of these but I ascended way too much and we don't have anything in common anymore besides video games (and even then I am interested in stuff like RTS or grand strategy instead of retarded mobas)

Like they are a bunch of MTN and LTN and I am borderline male model, I also IQ mog them to another Galaxy because I just never stopped learning while they decided to become mediocre adults

Currently they are all playing a fucking pay 2 win FLASH rpg game meanwhile I am studying decision theory, JFL I would rather hang out with superficial chads instead at least I don't feel so out of place there
In your case your interests diverged so you had nothing in common anymore. Tyler maher Is the highest PSL guy ever and Is an hyper NT low iq lad type Who enjoys sports and nights out, and his Friends have similar interests. Would you turn down some funny and smart dude from your course Just because he's not High PSL? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
agepill brutalizes all

fuark hew descended so hard, now his subpar FWHR is much more visible
It's Just the beard. Even cavill looked normie with a beard then turned to chad again when he shaved It. Also he doesn't give a shit anymore, he has a kid

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

Mirin your psychopathy.

In your case your interests diverged so you had nothing in common anymore. Tyler maher Is the highest PSL guy ever and Is an hyper NT low iq lad type Who enjoys sports and nights out, and his Friends have similar interests. Would you turn down some funny and smart dude from your course Just because he's not High PSL? Jfl
I don't like funny males, what I need from a man is:

you are smart, so I get to train my rationality using your feedback

You have an useful skill I can learn from you or if it's too time consuming just use it when the moment arrives

You have a good appearance meaning I can use you to hang out with groups of attractive females

I can't understand why being funny is something I (or anyone) would look forward, I have my dog for that

• JFL
I don't like funny males, what I need from a man is:

you are smart, so I get to train my rationality using your feedback

You have an useful skill I can learn from you or if it's too time consuming just use it when the moment arrives

You have a good appearance meaning I can use you to hang out with groups of attractive females

I can't understand why being funny is something I would look forwards, I have my dog for that
So you Just use people for your own purposes lol this Is not the definition of friend

typical incel nerd PSL brainrotted ideologue

@ascension litreally doctormahermaxx

• Love it
Reactions: ascension

Idk what you mean tbh, sure maher can slay more but he’s married with a kid now. He shares similar interests with his friends I assume or just enjoys chilling with them

So you Just use people for your own purposes lol this Is not the definition of friend
What is a friend if not an asset that you use to optimize some goal usually status or resources?

Having good vibes = higher probability of this agent being capable of helping me achieve what I want on the future

• JFL
I LOVE CYCLING!

What is a friend if not an asset that you use to optimize some goal usually status or resources?

Having good vibes = higher probability of this agent being capable of helping me achieve what I want on the future
It's Just a guy to chill with. What you're looking for Is "networking"

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's Just a guy to chill with. What you're looking for Is "networking"

That can also be simplified

Chilling = exploratory behavior, usually while exchanging information with other agents you trust, alcohol is usually used as a ritual so that every member gets to share private information so leaks can be mitigated by mutual destruction of reputation if someone decides to leak something

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, forevergymcelling and the BULL
That can also be simplified

Chilling = exploratory behavior, usually while exchanging information with other agents you trust, alcohol is usually used as a ritual so that every member gets to share private information so leaks can be mitigated by mutual destruction of reputation if someone decides to leak something
Real Friends don't leak anything lmao you sound like a fucking snake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and forevergymcelling
Wrong brotherhood does not exist, normies constantly stab each other behind their backs

"Real friends" bro thinks this is some fairy tale, most of your friends will betray you, depending on the situation. Everything has an end

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and the BULL
Wrong brotherhood does not exist, normies constantly stab each other behind their backs

Surely there are a lot of snakes but genuine strong bonds based on mutual trust exist as well. Seems like you see everything in a cold calculator way (foid behaviour) and you probably think the entire Life can be explained with game theory. Even then, there are emphatetic people that get a positive payoff by seeing you Happy. Also where do you find all those chadlites in uni lol my High tier uni was ltn central

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, forevergymcelling and Pikabro
"Real friends" bro thinks this is some fairy tale, most of your friends will betray you, depending on the situation. Everything has an end
I already dropped many friendships that weren't meant to be. Not everyone Is a cold calculator that Is only looking for benefits

1) He is balding, yeeee haw
2) Wearing heightmaxing shoes, probably lifts too :lul:

Also where do you find all those chadlites in uni lol my High tier uni was ltn central
Agree, that's indeed a problem I actually try to befriend people from other faculties and get the chads to know each other but lots of times they think I am a gay dude trying to make a harem