Tyler Maher Tinder Experiment in Germany

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I did this because a guy said tinder doesnt work for chads in germany. I must confess, he did not as good as i thought.

Experiment started: saturday 11pm - sunday 1am

Age of the girls: 18-24

Pics i used:
Screenshot 20210502 130728 Tinder

Results: ~80 likes, 7 superlikes.

--> the super like count is pretty high, but he didnt even reach 99+ likes. IT COULD BE that i started the experiment on a bad time. I guess that the most girls are asleep or did not use tinder so much after 11pm. Many girls wrote me first, calling me handsome etc, i copy pasted this message to some girls:"hey whats up, i know its spontanous but you wanna meet up today? Have a drink at my home" and many are answering, i did not read them yet tho.

You can tell me what to write them if you want

Some girls:
Screenshot 20210502 130809 Tinder
Screenshot 20210502 131807 Tinder
Screenshot 20210502 130856 Tinder
Screenshot 20210502 131001 Tinder

@one job away
@gaymidget
@ifyouwannabemylover

Meanwhile this guy got 99+ likes in a couple hours. Just be a HTN with tattoos
20190913 030051

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 12 others
I did this because a guy said tinder doesnt work for chads in germany. I must confess, he did not as good as i thought.

Pics i used:
View attachment 1118110

--> the super like count is pretty high, but he didnt even reach 99+ likes. IT COULD BE that i started the experiment on a bad time. I guess that the most girls are asleep or did not use tinder so much after 11pm. Many girls wrote me first, calling me handsome etc, i copy pasted this message to some girls:"hey whats up, i know its spontanous but you wanna meet up today? Have a drink at my home" and many are answering, i did not read them yet tho.

Some girls:
View attachment 1118115View attachment 1118118View attachment 1118119View attachment 1118120

@one job away
@gaymidget
@ifyouwannabemylover

View attachment 1118122
Yeah terrible time to do an experiment. Newbie boost should be used prime time.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and .👽.

Pics i used:
View attachment 1118110

Some girls:
View attachment 1118115View attachment 1118118View attachment 1118119View attachment 1118120

@one job away
@gaymidget
@ifyouwannabemylover

View attachment 1118122
Also what did you write in bio ?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 13994 and 4 others
Dnt rd but whats the point doing tinder experiments on gigachads u already know the outcome

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AscendingHero and .👽.
Dnt rd but whats the point doing tinder experiments on gigachads u already know the outcome
Na someone created another thread with tyler and said it doesnt work in germany/berlin. It worked, but not as good as we thought. Meanwhile the medium ugly guy cleaned up tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
Read it, surprise surprise he got less matches than a normie

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, one job away, .👽. and 1 other person
Na someone created another thread with tyler and said it doesnt work in germany/berlin. It worked, but not as good as we thought. Meanwhile the medium ugly guy cleaned up tinder
Read it, surprise surprise he got less matches than a normie
pics of this medium ugly guy @Biggdink also someone post that barrett experiment in which he got 0 matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Mastermind and .👽.
pics of this medium ugly guy @Biggdink also someone post that barrett experiment in which he got 0 matches
Bro i posted the pic literally in the post😂

Ok u really dn rd it :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Today I learned:

80 likes, 7 superlikes in 2 hours is apparently 'not that good'.

I need literally about 6 months to a full year to get this with my own pics JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BoredPrince, TeddyF and 13 others
  • JFL
low inhib text something like "what's up stella wanna hang out?"

if you get the same results as the other guy then it's a wrap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and .👽.
Today I learned:

80 likes, 7 superlikes in 2 hours is apparantly 'not that good'.

I need literally about 6 months to a full year to get this with my own pics JFL.
Not 2 hours, it was 11pm to 1am. Over night

Oh Daddy:whatfeels::heart:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10107 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 275
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, CursedOne, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 275, EasternRightWinger15, datboijj and 2 others
he is ogre :ogre:, he looks so fucking weird. you should have used someone else like O'pry or Simon Nessman

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ifyouwannabemylover and .👽.
redo the experience with these photos:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, datboijj, Patient A and 1 other person
Bro i matched with Stella too on my Tyler Maher chadfish :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Most of them didnt want to meet up and even if, they just wanted to go on a walk. The: wanna grab a drink at my place and watch some netflix? line didnt work at all.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, gamma and .👽.
  • Woah
I have never seen a 6ft5 guy with face like him but he only gets 80 likes? Rofllll

its like a joke at this point

• So Sad
I did a maher catfish profile last year. And the results where mind blowing.

The amount of matches and likes after the first day.
25AA3404 7D3C 4D8D 9251 3525D8FAB984

370AACBD F633 4A2B A033 6683179CA239

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15260, Looks234 and 4 others
Ngl i think iwanttolookamax would clean up in Berlin. Someone should do a experiment with him.

@Iwanttolooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and .👽.
CHADFISHING DOESNT WORK ANYMORE ESPECIALLY WITH CELEBS, MALE MODELS ECT...

People who online date know that fishing is a possibility and know how to reverse google search

this maybe would have worked 4 years ago, this thread proves absolutely nothing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and gamma
Maybe not as many matches but they're high quality which is what matters

• +1

Pics i used:
View attachment 1118110

Some girls:

@one job away
@gaymidget
@ifyouwannabemylover

View attachment 1118122
Update on answers ?

Update on answers ?
3 girls answered. One said she needs to work tmrw, one is meeting a friend and another one said lets write a lil bit first. (I did not wrote all of them, only like 10, cant write 99 girls...)

But yea i have 99+ likes now. It was just a bad time to start an experiment i guess

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and one job away
3 girls answered. One said she needs to work tmrw, one is meeting a friend and another one said lets write a lil bit first. (I did not wrote all of them, only like 10, cant write 99 girls...)

But yea i have 99+ likes now. It was just a bad time to start an experiment i guess
The pics you chose are kinda shit tho imo, he doesnt look as striking as he usually does

anyway should still do better than that even with those pics

• +1
The pics you chose are kinda shit tho imo, he doesnt look as striking as he usually does

I did it on purpose. Didnt want to take his giga chad professional pics. Would look suspect. Still hes getting a ton of likes, but not many chats. I ended the experiment

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and one job away

Those are fair pics. High quality modelshoots are not a fair choice to demonstrate Chad's on tinder. He is still easily the best looking dude in that city

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
Those are fair pics. High quality modelshoots are not a fair choice to demonstrate Chad's on tinder. He is still easily the best looking dude in that city
Nah, I mean he has better selfies than those pics. Theres some selfies on his ig that are top tier but girls would probably assume catfish since hes too GL

but yup definitely hes the best looking guy there

• +1
Salludon mogs

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Yeah terrible time to do an experiment. Newbie boost should be used prime time.
Just realized I started my first tinder at 4:00 in the morning jfl