Who mogs

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

Both are about 6’4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
one is a multi millionaire the other one has 30k followers (all men) on instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 25833, dirtydorito and 11 others
Gigachad vs Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25833, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 19798
They're also competing against me btw so it's over for both of them ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I'd rather be Brady

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and TheMewingBBC
GigaChad vs mouthbreather PrettyBoy

one is a multi millionaire the other one has 30k followers (all men) on instagram
Do you find jenna ortega to be the hottest woman alive?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and untouchable_coper
Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Do you find jenna ortega to be the hottest woman alive?
Status is EXTREMELY underrated among incels and loners (not calling u one) and it makes sense as majority here never had a certain level of status to reap from and are oblivious to obtaining some

If Brady and Maher pull up to a club almost certainly beady has the higher chance of getting laid if they both try. If they both make tinder, Brady still beating him. Before females give their pussy up they taking in consideration of not only looks but status and money, even if it’s just ONS. The average young female will feel more validated if they get fucked by Brady despite him being an old mf than they would if they were fucked by Maher and if u disagree, you are hopeless lmao

If I had to choose who to take a casual pic with, Ortega or an actual Stacy, depending on the status of the Stacy I’m more likely to take the pic with Ortega as my status and public interest will elevate TREMENDOUSLY

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Prince88, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
Rather look like maher but Brady has everything. So I’d rather BE Brady.

Status is EXTREMELY underrated among incels and loners (not calling u one) and it makes sense as majority here never had a certain level of status to reap from and are oblivious to obtaining some

If Brady and Maher pull up to a club almost certainly beady has the higher chance of getting laid if they both try. If they both make tinder, Brady still beating him. Before females give their pussy up they taking in consideration of not only looks but status and money, even if it’s just ONS. The average young female will feel more validated if they get fucked by Brady despite him being an old mf than they would if they were fucked by Maher and if u disagree, you are hopeless lmao

If I had to choose who to take a casual pic with, Ortega or an actual Stacy, depending on the status of the Stacy I’m more likely to take the pic with Ortega as my status and public interest will elevate TREMENDOUSLY
agreed

actual high status is incredibly rare which is what makes it so good

but its also very hard to get very high status.

but people using arguments that someone is better looking because they have more followers are braindead

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Gigachad vs chad obviously I’d rather be Brady because of athleticism status and money

U couldn't be more right about that. Status even affects how certain races are viewed overall, it applies to everything in life not just dating

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TheMewingBBC
Brady for mass appeal, Maher for looking striking.

agreed

actual high status is incredibly rare which is what makes it so good

but its also very hard to get very high status.

but people using arguments that someone is better looking because they have more followers are braindead
I don’t fall into that category of using status as a indicator of who’s better looking, those people are just as lost as those who completely disregard status

Status is indeed hard but it’s more likely to obtain than chad looks. I advocate we should put more focus towards status. People here put some much energy and time into looks theory, rating and other bs that is unreachable unless they fuck up their harmony and end up looking too plastic. They claim they are blackpilled but very often come across someone who has a lower looks ceiling than them getting more action in a week than they ever had and wonder how that’s possible lmao. Imagine if half of the time was spent on status and neurotransmitters (many people here feel like they can’t achieve status because their brain chemistry is shit, not because they’re blackpilled. trust I know) the amount of rotters and neets will go down 95% I swear

U couldn't be more right about that. Status even affects how certain races are viewed overall, it applies to everything in life not just dating
Exactly this. There are so many nuances to status it’s not fair to simply explain it in a summary. The more u understand it tho the further in life u get. U should definitely care about looks but after reading about status and following celebrities for a year now overall status is more important in life especially as you age. There are active retards in their 30s here still caring so hard about looks like a preteen while being broke and having zero status like lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I don’t fall into that category of using status as a indicator of who’s better looking, those people are just as lost as those who completely disregard status

Status is indeed hard but it’s more likely to obtain than chad looks. I advocate we should put more focus towards status. People here put some much energy and time into looks theory, rating and other bs that is unreachable unless they fuck up their harmony and end up looking too plastic. They claim they are blackpilled but very often come across someone who has a lower looks ceiling than them getting more action in a week than they ever had and wonder how that’s possible lmao. Imagine if half of the time was spent on status and neurotransmitters (many people here feel like they can’t achieve status because their brain chemistry is shit, not because they’re blackpilled. trust I know) the amount of rotters and neets will go down 95% I swear

Exactly this. There are so many nuances to status it’s not fair to simply explain it in a summary. The more u understand it tho the further in life u get. U should definitely care about looks but after reading about status and following celebrities for a year now overall status is more important in life especially as you age. There are active retards in their 30s here still caring so hard about looks like a preteen while being broke and having zero status like lol
i dont care about status at all

Their both the the same height wise and almost identical lookswise

but

brady has 0..01 status and a multi millionare
won 7 superbowls

what has maher done other than post shirtless pics for his 30k ig followers which consists of gay men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Deleted member 19798
Maher although Brady is starusmaxxed so might have higher smv

You are saying they are HTNs?
Left is a white low chad, right is curry MTN Or HTN at best after grooming with far less appeal than white HTNs or MTNs even

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
JUST face, 26yr old Maher migs 26yr old Brady.

Brady after age 40 mogs every 40yr old plus to oblivion, nigga legit got better looking every year after 30, makes no sense at all...