typa ugly shit ive been on recently

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ive hit the fan so hard im on... WIZZ. this self-awareness is making me go insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, liberiangrimreaper, Kaari and 6 others
faggot pose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Kaari, psychomandible and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, iloveboobs, Clqs and 1 other person
u look like ur trying to poop and pouting ur lips, just chill and take a good photo tbh
unfortunately thats just how i look, idk about pouting my lips since at that time i dont remember

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, whitepiller and dbva
fuck it, tagging recent comment posters

@Diligent
@UZB_Strebl
@user123456

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and whitepiller
I think youd get along with that guy that makes the femboy threads in ratings
im 6'4 so at least i make up for some of my.... kid features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Kaari
Would mog if you stopped eating carbohydrates for better skin and got a rhinoplasty

Literally a Walmart Chico

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Aero, noonespecial and 4 others
Would mog if you stopped eating carbohydrates for better skin and got a rhinoplasty

people need to stop calling me walmart chico, if you look at my mid-low face you will see how downgrown i am

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
im 6'4 so at least i make up for some of my.... kid features
Honestly i typed that before clicking on the image and just you were strech res irl

• +1
people need to stop calling me walmart chico, if you look at my mid-low face you will see how downgrown i am
Chico is downgrown too…

IMG 4291

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Kaari and whitepiller
  • +1
Yeah its gets old, i tried monkey but for some reason all the black people go on there
ome/monkey follows the same principle as online dating/chatting apps, in school not alot of girls talked to me. but when my friends posts me on stories usually a mtb said i was good looking... that was from our school.

ome is a real life simulation

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and whitepiller
chico got treated as a regular kid in school and thought he was regular until he started modeling, if you have this kinda of generic pheno you will understand you will not get much attention
Treated like a regular kid my ass. He lied on the blue pill collab with Sean o pry.

He was 6’4 and started modeling at 17. Your face doesn’t just dramatically change from 15-17. He 100% slayed in high school so stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Kaari and psychomandible
Treated like a regular kid my ass. He lied on the blue pill collab with Sean o pry.

He was 6’4 and started modeling at 17. Your face doesn’t just dramatically change from 15-17. He 100% slayed in high school so stop the cope.
He was tall, but it's true he has a high averageness generic face

• +1

im also 6'4.... being a low mtn with a generic pheno doesn't help

and im not just talking about chico, im talking about the pheno itsself

• +1
ome/monkey follows the same principle as online dating/chatting apps, in school not alot of girls talked to me. but when my friends posts me on stories usually a mtb said i was good looking... that was from our school.

ome is a real life simulation
Dude i know its a portal to speak to women that tell you things you have never heard, and will never see again,
littleraly masonic magic
IMG 0106

• JFL
  • +1
im also 6'4.... being a low mtn with a generic pheno doesn't help

and im not just talking about chico, im talking about the pheno itsself
Kys thank you

• +1
Dude i know its a portal to speak to women that tell you things you have never heard, and will never see again,
littleraly masonic magic View attachment 3167285
mostly, unfortunately i dont look white to alot of people so i have to wait a while to get the actual treatment, even if its on ome.tv

• +1
  • +1
Stopped reading at 6’4. Rope already
I WENT MY WHOLE JUNIOR YEAR WITHOUT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL IN MY SCHOOL

my ex was 40 minutes away.....

• +1
I WENT MY WHOLE JUNIOR YEAR WITHOUT BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL IN MY SCHOOL

my ex was 40 minutes away.....
I went almost 21 years without a bitch you fucking waste of oxygen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Kaari and psychomandible
  • JFL
  • +1
dude, dont worry there is someone for all of us
I already lost my virginity and currently have a body count of 24 in the span of 2 years. I still missed out on teen “love”.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Kaari and psychomandible
I already lost my virginity and currently have a body count of 24 in the span of 2 years. I still missed out on teen “love”.
oh shit. same kinda, i lost my virginity at 14 but it wasnt love, i also wanted a relationship where we had no responsibilities

• JFL
  • +1

nah it would be better if he stopped eating all together, food is not needed :feelshaha:

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asia, Kaari and DarkAscender
  • +1
oh shit. same kinda, i lost my virginity at 14 but it wasnt love, i also wanted a relationship where we had no responsibilities
Shut the fuck up faggot you sub human waste of space how did you slay any jb pussy you utter fucking cunt kill your self :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and Kaari
Shut the fuck up faggot you sub human waste of space how did you slay any jb pussy you utter fucking cunt kill your self :feelsgood:
why are you so agressive

• +1
why are you so agressive
Beacuse you pretend like yk what never getup is saying even though you haven't lived through it at all

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Never Get Up and Kaari
Not having any love from women that aren't your mum through out your teen years
and? it does not mean anything, shit you literally just called me a subhuman. if only a few people think im attractive out of tons of people that makes me unattractive

• +1
and? it does not mean anything, shit you literally just called me a subhuman. if only a few people think im attractive out of tons of people that makes me unattractive
You lost your virginity at 14 and you could only say you haven't had a girlfriend for a year don't try and act like you know

• +1
You lost your virginity at 14 and you could only say you haven't had a girlfriend for a year don't try and act like you know
do you think having sex is meaningful? if i am ugly and that was something i got lucky with it what makes me any more fortunate than anyone here

• +1
do you think having sex is meaningful? if i am ugly and that was something i got lucky with it what makes me any more fortunate than anyone here
That makes you not a incel while most of us are. When was the last time you had a girlfriend

• +1
mogs

• +1
That makes you not a incel while most of us are. When was the last time you had a girlfriend
YOUR NEGATING THE FUNDEMENTAL PROBLEM: LOOKS, IF I DONT HAVE LOOKS I CANT DO IT OFTEN

also 1 month ago but that was really just a girl i met from wizz

• +1
YOUR NEGATING THE FUNDEMENTAL PROBLEM: LOOKS, IF I DONT HAVE LOOKS I CANT DO IT OFTEN

also 1 month ago but that was really just a girl i met from wizz
@greycel this nigga has no shame :lul: actually ban yourself you retard

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and greycel