Type in dominant face on google

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
And the picture of a dom face has nct.
Someone explain this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, thecel and Lux
Type how to attract women on google. And the results are about being confident. Someone explain this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, wasted, MentalistKebab and 14 others
Because it IS more dominant, Higher Prenatal T = DOM narrow NCT eyes.

f2-large1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

f2-large1.jpg
Bro is that a cope or no? How legit is this? I have those eyes but literally get no matches on tinder. That’s barely nct too...I don’t get how higher prenatal t gives you nct?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant

f2-large1.jpg

dude.. i feel like the retard in there is just changing head tilt for most part.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and malignant
dude.. i feel like the retard in there is just changing head tilt for most part.

Yeah thats the effect of masculinisation on the face, it makes you appear as if you are tilting your head up (because bones are more upward and forward grown, rather than downward and behind bones)

Bro is that a cope or no? How legit is this? I have those eyes but literally get no matches on tinder. That’s barely nct too...I don’t get how higher prenatal t gives you nct?

Its absolutely legit, go look at some faces of NFL football teams, they all look like the 2 guys on the right (Higher Prenatal T facial features)

f2-large1.jpg
damn tilting your head up makes you look more dominant. I'll tilt my head up whenever im with a girl now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 4797
ogre vs feline hmmm

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and NarcyChadlite
ogre vs feline hmmm
@DatGuyYouLike
This chart single-handedly fucked my shit up. I thought i had a grasp on a Dom masc face and thought it would just be your avg pretyboyesque face with lower eyebrows wider chin etc (all caused by higher dimorphism related growth /bones)..
i dont wanna look like a fucking ogre tbh

also beyond over for lachowski then.. hes has the 2nd type

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: malignant
Low Prenatal T face
Jamie-Foxx-1-e1582769125829.jpg

High Prenatal T faces:
0239733d154482979d8e15d49ed7eafe.jpg

3933168.png

See the difference in facial features? The High Prenatal T guys look as if they're tilting their face up even when they're not, all their features correlate with the graph I posted
f2-large1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
@DatGuyYouLike
This chart single-handedly fucked my shit up. I thought i had a grasp on a Dom masc face and thought it would just be your avg pretyboyesque face with lower eyebrows wider chin etc (all caused by higher dimorphism related growth /bones)..
i dont wanna look like a fucking ogre tbh

ogres are the most masculine lol. And its simply a spectrum between ogre and Justin Bieber, everybody lies somewhere in between. Pubertal Testosterone is different though, that seems to grow things like Brow Ridge, Strong Zygos, Hollow Cheeks and so on.

David Gandy is a good example of Low Prenatal T, but High Pubertal T, so he becomes a mix of pretty boy and masculine.
dolce_gabbana_david_gandy--400x300.jpg

• +1
Its absolutely legit, go look at some faces of NFL football teams, they all look like the 2 guys on the right (Higher Prenatal T facial features)
I mean shit dude Tom Brady etc is good looking has pct and shit. I thought you wanted narrow pct dom eyes. Now I’m confused. It’s like model or ogre? Women want model pretty boys. Now I’m just confused on what’s better

Low Prenatal T face
Jamie-Foxx-1-e1582769125829.jpg

High Prenatal T faces:
0239733d154482979d8e15d49ed7eafe.jpg

3933168.png

See the difference in facial features? The High Prenatal T guys look as if they're tilting their face up even when they're not, all their features correlate with the graph I posted
f2-large1.jpg

but i mean... what would look better if you assume harmony is equally good. High Prenatal or Low Prenatal but High Pubertal. Cuz prenatal T isnt in the childs genes... its the mother that exposes the child to it. But Pubertal on the other hand.. is a better sign of genetic/environmental success.. hence it technically should be more attractive. I know this shits all up in the air to begin with but.. wondering if you have any thoughts on this.

Just because its a high T feature doesn't mean its ideal. Big noses are high T as well but are seen as ugly.

A good looking face is a combination of aesthetic features (pct, small nose) mixed with masculine features (big jaw).

• +1
I mean shit dude Tom Brady etc is good looking has pct and shit. I thought you wanted narrow pct dom eyes. Now I’m confused
imo...
ogre isnt bad. non-ogre masculine isnt bad. non-ogre, non masc is death..

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Just because its a high T feature doesn't mean its ideal. Big noses are high T as well but are seen as ugly.

A good looking face is a combination of aesthetic features (pct, small nose) mixed with masculine features (big jaw).

dude this shits so fucked when you try to think of it individually like...slight big nose could be high T (good) but too big of a nose could be bad genetic quality(shows less genetic diversity/ gene mixture of past generations, hence bad).. cuz studies also show that average of all faces produces an attractive face

but i mean... what would look better if you assume harmony is equally good. High Prenatal or Low Prenatal but High Pubertal. Cuz prenatal T isnt in the childs genes... its the mother that exposes the child to it. But Pubertal on the other hand.. is a better sign of genetic/environmental success.. hence it technically should be more attractive. I know this shits all up in the air to begin with but.. wondering if you have any thoughts on this.

They can all look good provided forward growth and harmony.

Low Prenatal T - Low Pubertal T
Unknown

Low Prenatal T - Above average Pubertal T
106410-800w.jpg

kourtney-kardashian-1-2000.jpg

Above average Prenatal T - Above average Pubertal T (not crazy high like ogres have)
1248868136_mc_real_madrid_extra_12.jpg

High Prenatal T - High Pubertal T
219_Paulo_Costa.jpg

m7l3enbz7o811.jpg

The broadest appeal is probably Ronaldo, above average but not crazy levels of Prenatal and Pubertal T. Highest sex appeal and respect from other men is Paulo Costa (last guy).

I agree I wouldn't wanna be like the first guy even though they could get girls still, I prefer to be more respected by other men and achieve leadership positions, it would be hard to do that looking like Zayn Malik. The downside of too much Prenatal T is that you end up looking really dumb, so these guys are feared and respected but also dont achieve leadership (highest status) positions so easily either. Most Presidents and CEOs are looking like Ronaldo type, thats ideal to me.

Mafia boss position>ogre bodyguard position.

These guys to me are all in the ideal masculinity range, to live the coolest life possible with the most opportunities.
maxresdefault.jpg

latest

1441.jpg

Don-Vito.jpg

eae6b7d324ee5baee6f383f6b2284615.jpg

1madmen.jpg

• +1
keep coping with your shitty NCT OP.
C3F29979 26E0 4842 BF07 F696530A086C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel and NarcyChadlite

View attachment 643287

106410-800w.jpg

Above average Prenatal T - Above average Pubertal T (not crazy high like ogres have)

219_Paulo_Costa.jpg

m7l3enbz7o811.jpg

The broadest appeal is probably Ronaldo, above average but not crazy levels of Prenatal and Pubertal T. Highest sex appeal and respect from other men is Paulo Costa (last guy).

I agree I wouldn't wanna be like the first guy even though they could get girls still, I prefer to be more respected by other men and achieve leadership positions, it would be hard to do that looking like Zayn Malik. The downside of too much Prenatal T is that you end up looking really dumb, so these guys are feared and respected but also dont achieve leadership (highest status) positions so easily either. Most Presidents and CEOs are looking like Ronaldo type, thats ideal to me.

These guys to me are all in the ideal masculinity range, to live the coolest life possible with the most opportunities.
maxresdefault.jpg

latest

1441.jpg

Don-Vito.jpg

1madmen.jpg
How to know which one you are?

keep coping with your shitty NCT OP.
View attachment 643358

That pic mistakenly alters the canthal tilt when it should only change the brow ridge shape.

Yeah wide down-turned brow ridges are higher fight success, but not with PCT lol.

This guy has the ideal High Fight Success face, insane levels of Prenatal and Pubertal T.

Look how his bone structure fits the High Fight Success, but the features (which that pic gets wrong) fit the High Prenatal T kid pics.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Same for this guy, same bone structure but the downturned features don't match that Fight Success graph at all.
mychal-kendricks.jpg

View attachment 643287

106410-800w.jpg

219_Paulo_Costa.jpg

m7l3enbz7o811.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

1441.jpg

Don-Vito.jpg

1madmen.jpg
I’m just confused on what prenatal t does?

I’m just confused on what prenatal t does?

Determines your facial masculinity as a child to a large degree, and sets the base for how your skull will grow in puberty.

That pic mistakenly alters the canthal tilt when it should only change the brow ridge shape.

Yeah wide down-turned brow ridges are higher fight success, but not with PCT lol.

This guy has the ideal High Fight Success face, insane levels of Prenatal and Pubertal T.

Look how his bone structure fits the High Fight Success, but the features (which that pic gets wrong) fit the High Prenatal T kid pics.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Same for this guy, same bone structure but the downturned features don't match that Fight Success graph at all.
mychal-kendricks.jpg

prenatal T ≠ high fighting success

PCT is not even restricted to humans, you can even see it on things such as animals or cars.

Prenatal T is good but you need pubertal T to lower your eyebrows etc

PCT is not even restricted to humans, you can even see it on things such as animals or cars.

Why is prenatal t good?

Change in head posture > change in tongue posture > more pressure on palate mewmaxxing > pronouncing of mandible and cheekbones > small skull halo low Intelligence low inhib behavior

You need both but Prenatal T makes your head more robust and your frame larger. The kids with higher prenatal t are always much thicker framed and wider shoulders chest etc..

Change in head posture > change in tongue posture > more pressure on palate mewmaxxing > pronouncing of mandible and cheekbones > small skull halo low Intelligence low inhib behavior

View attachment 643494
This threads about prenatal T nigga tha fuck u talkin bout. Those r kids for the most part and cant account for the differences with development as much.

This threads about prenatal T nigga tha fuck u talkin bout. Those r kids for the most part and cant account for the differences with development as much.
Jfl if you thought i was serious ...

Last edited: