Type of men that have the highest body count

Ottoman Janissary

Ottoman Janissary

White Ethno Tehno
Fuckable normies that invest all their time into approaching girls. good-looking enough not to be repulsed, but not too stunning to catch feelings/feel anxious.

Those types of men have the highest body count

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Akhi, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 6 others
@forevergymcelling fell for the Tyler Maher meme :forcedsmile: he has a shit tier bodycount

they are tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Akhi, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person
they are tall
not necessary. The condition for a girl to let you fuck her is that you are not repulsive, but not too good-looking for her to catch feelings and be hurt in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Fuckable normies that invest all their time into approaching girls. good-looking enough not to be repulsed, but not too stunning to catch feelings/feel anxious.

agree with this, if you can fuck a chick sometimes you can fuck a lot with effort

• +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary

All those normies look like this
Htn 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, wificonnector, try2beme and 1 other person
Sir, we "htn+ or rope" here

Mega cope
6'5
7 PSL
26 inch wide shoulders
That's like the minimum to even think to approach a girl or you'll just get cucked and cucked again and again
Such guys can stand in a corner and a women will come and rape them ~ looksmax.org basement rotters .

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Primalsplit, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Mega cope
6'5
7 PSL
26 inch wide shoulders
That's like the minimum to even think to approach a girl or you'll just get cucked and cucked again and again
Such guys can stand in a corner and a women will come and rape them ~ looksmax.org basement rotters .

But 6'5 Chad won't bother with slaying because everyone knows he can get the women so he doesn't need to do that.

Slaying is only for nories to prove their worth to others.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Primalsplit and Xangsane
If he is obsessed with sex and is willing to lie about his intentions yes
My mum went in an are we dating the same guy FB group to infiltrate. The slayers were all careermaxxed degreemaxxed normies jfl.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Primalsplit
But 6'5 Chad won't bother with slaying because everyone knows he can get the women so he doesn't need to do that.

Slaying is only for nories to prove their worth to others.
Some people laugh at me when I say my body count (which is 1), and at uni I was a virgin.

I'm chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and Ottoman Janissary
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
And they’re usually slaying htbs and stacys
Just be nt n white

@cyberpunk2075

Nah that guy is a very strong htn or a chadlite. Where I am even deformed looking short ugly normies can slay
He's nothing more than HTN if even.

Last edited:
if you want a high count

(1) fuck fat chicks
(2) be cold to them if they get clingy