types of genioplasty (plz help)

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
What is the ideal genioplasty for a short chin, my projection is alright and my chin is cleft but its like my entire jaw is small and my chin height is short, would Bimax be my only option. Willing to dm face pics shaved

What is the ideal genioplasty for a short chin, my projection is alright and my chin is cleft but its like my entire jaw is small and my chin height is short, would Bimax be my only option. Willing to dm face pics shaved
sliding genio can increase height and projection

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
sliding genio can increase height and projection
would how far back the incision is made be the surgeons call, I think chin wing is ideal because you get more height farther back across your mandible

would how far back the incision is made be the surgeons call, I think chin wing is ideal because you get more height farther back across your mandible
chin wing is jus more advaned n invasive version of sliding genio

I'm actually wondering this too, mine is not terrible but it's quite clear my mandible is mildly recessed. I'd like to undergo Genioplasty, but that would leave my mandible back, and I also wonder if it needs to be rotated.. if only there was something similar to Bimax that only focused on the Mandible/jaw/chin.. anyone? lol