Types Of Threads on .org

I don't think anyone could even think that because that is ridicilous. And yeah average might be 5.5 whatever but these studies include boomers and deathnics so why the fuck would I care? Competition>Average
if competition > average then how are average people getting laid/dating/marrying meanwhile your single?

ok you may think that the average in ur country is 6ft but when people were actually measured in austria it came out to be on average that the white men there were 5'10. Your personal experience of how tall you think everyone is doesnt outweigh how tall everyone actually is when measured
Nah man the average is 178cm which included oldcels and deathnics I dont consider them

if competition > average then how are average people getting laid/dating/marrying meanwhile your single?
I got a gf you absolute retard. I'm one of the only confirmed slayers here

Nah man the average is 178cm which included oldcels and deathnics I dont consider them

blonde plus white woman equals auto stacylite smv minimum i think ur gf is mtb facially dont try to bitch me
Why the fuck does my gf mog me but I still have the power in the realationship + she allows me to have side hoes + she never rejects sex. I don't even have a big dick wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Why the fuck does my gf mog me but I still have the power in the realationship + she allows me to have side hoes + she never rejects sex. I don't even have a big dick wtf is this
wigga finds out blackpil isnt entirely correct + looksmatched

wigga finds out blackpil isnt entirely correct + looksmatched
I don't have Chadlite SMV, not even close. I am 5'11 6.3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
or debate, whatever

You forgot
6. “Slay Tales”

not rlly a argument i was just tryna explain that the averages arent even much lower than what people say. if someone is 5'10 their gonna say their 6'0 (especially with shoes), if someone has 5.8 inch dick their going to claim 6 inches. it doesnt change how tall or how long they are when actually measured.
My competition might be 180cm but my competition is still 6 inches no competition will change that