Tyra 300 Day 45

F

foil38

Iron
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
126
Reputation
49
First Cycle done (30 days) at 30mg

Now I am into the second cycle (16 days) 60mg

I started at 177.5cm, now I’m at 178.5cm

All of this growth has occurred within the first 2 weeks

Tyra - 300 is shit, everyone saying otherwise is a scammer

Experienced some growth pains, nails are pretty shitty
 
damn only 1 cm in 1 month
 
First Cycle done (30 days) at 30mg

Now I am into the second cycle (16 days) 60mg

I started at 177.5cm, now I’m at 178.5cm

All of this growth has occurred within the first 2 weeks

Tyra - 300 is shit, everyone saying otherwise is a scammer

Experienced some growth pains, nails are pretty shitty
It’s selective to FGFR3 it can’t do shit with your nails. Unless you send some photos I’m pretty sure your just making shit up.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
8
Views
39
Grievous
Grievous
B
Replies
0
Views
49
Bellardvalk
B
O
Replies
0
Views
51
overformednr
O
F
Replies
18
Views
271
SkuII
SkuII
E
Replies
8
Views
162
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Grievous
  • rsj
  • dariusfwb
  • Prolactin
Back
Top