P
PrimalNem
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2026
- Posts
- 16
- Reputation
- 5
UPDATED VERSION.
I’m about to run this cycle for height, frame and other stuff. I’m planning to do this cycle for 4-8 months. (depending on height gain, goal: 6,1-3)
Im 5,9, 15 in 2 months, 145 pounds, and I got 1k monthly.
Here it is:
What are your thoughts about the cycle? Expectations? Things to change / add?
I’m about to run this cycle for height, frame and other stuff. I’m planning to do this cycle for 4-8 months. (depending on height gain, goal: 6,1-3)
Im 5,9, 15 in 2 months, 145 pounds, and I got 1k monthly.
Here it is:
- Dabogratinib (TYRA-300) 30mg ED
- HGH 10-14IUs ED
- Anastrozole 0.75mg ED
- Metforim 500mg ED
- Stretching to avoid scolioisis from tyra
What are your thoughts about the cycle? Expectations? Things to change / add?