Tyrone kills white guy with single punch

Downey

Downey

Platinum

Look at how wet that woman got

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
JFL his wife wanted to go follow him back to his bedroom :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
look how shes brushing her hair shes obv wet

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
So fucking telegraphed how did he not see it coming jfl.

4 1/2 years for that jfl

So fucking telegraphed how did he not see it coming jfl.

It was probably much faster in real time. I’ve seen boxing in person and the punches look so much slower on TV. In real, for the lower weight classes you cant even see the punches that’s how fast they go

It was probably much faster in real time. I’ve seen boxing in person and the punches look so much slower on TV. In real, for the lower weight classes you cant even see the punches that’s how fast they go
this is a phenomeon of watching sports on TV I agree. Whenever I saw my first basketball game near courtside it was a "holy shit" type of moment realizing how fast everything is going while on TV it looked ridicously slow.

He was standing there like he had been punched in the head already lmao

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and turkproducer
Jfl @ getting killed from a single punch. Fat old garbage wanted to act tough in front of the negro and he got pounded. Very satisfying to watch

Jfl @ getting killed from a single punch. Fat old garbage wanted to act tough in front of the negro and he got pounded. Very satisfying to watch

Dark triad high t poster