Tyrone knocks out white guy on metro

RetardSubhuman

RetardSubhuman

Supreme Subhuman
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
13,208
Reputation
22,326


white boy tried to pull scissors to attack the bbc and ended up getting knocked out
bbcs are powerful specimens
I feel ashamed of being white (weak, pathetic)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22401, Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 23359 and 7 others
RetardSubhuman
 


white boy tried to pull scissors to attack the bbc and ended up getting knocked out
bbcs are powerful specimens
I feel ashamed of being white (weak, pathetic)

@RecessedSubhumanX this is what I’m gonna do to you.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton


white boy tried to pull scissors to attack the bbc and ended up getting knocked out
bbcs are powerful specimens
I feel ashamed of being white (weak, pathetic)

Bro paid for a train ticket to work, but ended up getting a one way ticket to the emergency room 💀💀
 
White guy = spic ?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13158 and HarrierDuBois
@RecessedSubhumanX this is what I’m gonna do to you.
come do it pussy. Meet up, pull up. I'll put back the slave collar on your punk ass. Just try it. Come over here.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Nasty as fuck, lmao.
 
@mrriceguy this is what im gonna do to you if you keep saying your LTN
 

Similar threads

Z
Replies
0
Views
35
zyzz007 returns
Z
Z
Replies
4
Views
111
zirg
Z
F
Replies
11
Views
155
NWL
NWL
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
19
Views
65
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
klip11
Replies
27
Views
131
klip11
klip11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top