Tyrone Tinder experiment

na it could be some sort of shadow banning because it still proves this black guys results are utter dog shit.
this guy got 99+ within a few hours proving my point.
20190913 030051

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
These girls are snowbunnies lmao. And to even appeal to snowbunnies you cant just be a prettyboy/good-looking guy, you need to match the physical description (jacked, tattoos) and speech of a welfare-receiving, gang-banging 50IQ retard. We’ve been over this multiple times that if you’re black and you look good, but you act normal, you are destined for inceldom. I cant blame society, it’s only genetics to be afraid of dark(er than white) skin and theres nothing you can do about it. White people live their lives on easy mode.

A white colored-eyed guy with the same PSL would do twice as well.
So there are 80+ girls all snow bunnies ... If you believe what you wrote here your either one of those Aspie JBW guys or some self hating black guy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
So there are 80+ girls all snow bunnies ... If you believe what you wrote here your either one of those Aspie JBW guys or some self hating black guy
AND TYLER HAD 14 HOURS.
THE BLACK GUY HAD 3 DAYS JFL.

@Blackgymmax is this tyrone used for the experiment roided?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
AND TYLER HAD 14 HOURS.
THE BLACK GUY HAD 3 DAYS JFL.
You do realise the Tyler Maher experiment was done in Berlin right ....

Berlins population is like 3.6 million ,

the state I’m at is like 150,000

and the black guy was like 2 days not three ,

to he honest Tyler would get twice the matches as this guy but saying these results are trash especially when there’s screenshots of how the girls are falling for this guy is cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12234
@Hopelessmofoker @PrestonYnot

Alone this picture is so unfair. The girls see him with hot white Stacys and think "if he can get girls like that, i want him too"

insane smv boost

View attachment 1190034
Those are not stacies, u white worshipping Turkish pinhead

the one with curly hair is hot though
You can barely discern their facial features in that blurry ass picture. Your deathnic lizard brain sees white skin and automatically assumes “whoa hot white Stacy:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Jamal2222 and gamma
You do realise the Tyler Maher experiment was done in Berlin right ....

Berlins population is like 3.6 million ,

the state I’m at is like 150,000

and the black guy was like 2 days not three ,

to he honest Tyler would get twice the matches as this guy but saying these results are trash especially when there’s screenshots of how the girls are falling for this guy is cope.
it was around 3 days bro. ur just trying to make his results seem better then he needed days to hit 99+ where maher hit that in half a day in a more competitive city xD

You can barely discern their facial features in that blurry ass picture. Your deathnic lizard brain sees white skin and automatically assumes “whoa hot white Stacy:soy:
fuk u

white woman are queens

The weirdo incels wont like this :lul:

nigga is shredded af, tall, has tatts and a big dick but only gets 80likes in 2 days. thats bad tbh. mogs me, but thats bad.

@larsanova69 gets that in 2 hours
Keep coping incel lol. And he clearly said it's in a small town. Lul while you dudes cant even get 10 matches in a month. Shit, not even matches. Can't even get 10 likes :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.
Named this nigga Kyle 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SolarWind
Got well over 80 likes overall and 39 matches in about two days
Brutal blackpill, that's nothing tbh bad results
My 5/10 white friends get the same or better results than a real tyrone.

@AlexAP @HowAmIAlive123 @Hopelessmofoker thoughts? Tyrones don't have low smv after all
never claimed tyrone has a low smv, ur average black dude however does tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
Bro stop trying to prove that black guys can have a high SMV in the west on this site - it's useless. Most users on here have their minds made up - they'll keep shifting the goal posts and changing arguments even when there's evidence. From what I've observed, Chad has more SMV than Tyrone but Tyrone can also slay in his own niche. The comparisons are almost useless. Human beings prefer to be with their own kind so an attractive white guy will definitely mog an attractive black guy in Europe (where an overwhelming majority of women are white), but an attractive black guy will also have an equally fulling dating life. :bluepill:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BeenLMSsinceMSN
2 hot young girls have been approached many times in a club last weekend. They rejected them all, till 2 stylemaxxed black guys approached them. After 10 minutes of talking, they went into a taxi with the guys and drove away. Them seemed heavy attracted to them. I see stuff like this every weekend. Black normie dudes have the smv of a white chad (to a big amount of girls, of course not all).

DC4E95D4 A4E8 4343 8F21 B95ABA45AE0E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, AscendingHero and 5 others
Bro stop trying to prove that black guys can have a high SMV in the west on this site - it's useless. Most users on here have their minds made up - they'll keep shifting the goal posts and changing arguments even when there's evidence. From what I've observed, Chad has more SMV than Tyrone but Tyrone can also slay in his own niche. The comparisons are almost useless. Human beings prefer to be with their own kind so an attractive white guy will definitely mog an attractive black guy in Europe (where an overwhelming majority of women are white), but an attractive black guy will also have an equally fulling dating life. :bluepill:
Black guys could get way more attractive women in black countries. They get way more matches and have a higher chance of getting attractive women then in European countries

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and fogdart
2 hot young girls have been approached many times in a club last weekend. They rejected them all, till 2 stylemaxxed black guys approached them. After 10 minutes of talking, they went into a taxi with the guys and drove away. Them seemed heavy attracted to them. I see stuff like this every weekend. Black normie dudes have the smv of a white chad (to a big amount of girls, of course not all).

View attachment 1245904
Cope that’s a Tyrone

View attachment 1245904
They look stylemaxxed + Tall not Average

Black guys could get way more attractive women in black countries. They get way more matches and have a higher chance of getting attractive women then in European countries
@volcelfatcel :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
First post here so I’ll keep this short ,

Did a tinder experiment just to see how blacks would do in Germany , Turns our black guys can slay even in a small town like I’m in town

Kind of ran big dick game with the dick print pic and had stacies send some pretty slutty messages

Is the guy I used a Tyrone or am I just overating
a white would've done better tbh

JBW only works with asians (includes the browns too). kpop attracts women like sphinx cats attract them and no, they don't fuck sphinx cats. Blackmaxxing works with whites and latinas (even in europe because they consume mostly american entertainment). Blacks are low inhib because their faux pas are forgiven because people are afraid of being called racist

• Ugh..
JBW only works with asians (includes the browns too). kpop attracts women like sphinx cats attract them and no, they don't fuck sphinx cats. Blackmaxxing works with whites and latinas (even in europe because they consume mostly american entertainment). Blacks are low inhib because their faux pas are forgiven because people are afraid of being called racist
Blacks don’t slay in Europe

• +1
T
I wouldnt call them high tier beckies tbh. Julia and Johanna look good, others are meh and look way older than their actual age.

JBW is complete horseshit and anyone, who still thinks that it holds true in 2021 is a braindead retard.
View attachment 1190041
This guy isnt white and lacks masculine traits but he would slay like crazy in any western country
That “guy” looks like a female. Stop coping with Kpop twinks with ZERO SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadeep and Deleted member 14274
even curries slay in Poland, conservatism is a sham. The white foids least likely to touch a black are upper middle class liberal blm activists

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 14274
even curries slay in Poland, conservatism is a sham. The white foids least likely to touch a black are upper middle class liberal blm activists
Give me proof that they do slay in Europe

m

mayb africans are worse looking than american blacks
Depends some Africans mog black Americans like these
66F8B4BF 9B3F 42CC A619 A7BB1CACC3CA
7E7BEA4A 8408 47B3 B4CB 7D444138DCF2

But western African Nigerians tend not to have as many masculine attractive features compared to nilo saharans

Blm halo is too strong to not slay ugly black guys slay above their league all that matters for blacks is height body and dick.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and lasthope
Literally a 9/10 Tyrone. Wow

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

View attachment 1245904
What country is this in ? And those girls Hard to tell but they look like beckies what would you rank their PSL at ?

Blm halo is too strong to not slay ugly black guys slay above their league all that matters for blacks is height body and dick.
True body is a much bigger halo for black guys but ugly guys of all races slay they have height at body.

This subhumans slays purely off of height halo.

Attachments

• A9861ECA-6185-4722-9A79-2C4EB09DA221.jpeg
    A9861ECA-6185-4722-9A79-2C4EB09DA221.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 236
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
no they dont. the only ones who do well is some robust masc face gymcelled asian gymcel.
you seriously think that kpop subhuman would stand a chance against the fratboy chad EVEN IRL? Think again
Yes they do ive witnessesed this

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
hey OP, do you plan to do others experiments?

First post here so I’ll keep this short ,

Did a tinder experiment just to see how blacks would do in Germany , Turns our black guys can slay even in a small town like I’m in town

Kind of ran big dick game with the dick print pic and had stacies send some pretty slutty messages

Is the guy I used a Tyrone or am I just overating
LOL at the fucking dick size, of course he';s gonna get girls

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BrazilianPardoleiro
hey OP, do you plan to do others experiments?
Not sure , just because I’m not in Germany anymore and the UK is pretty flawed for experiments as a lot of the girls are lower quality compared to Germany but if I do another I may post a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
make sure to tag, I find these type of threads interessting.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN

View attachment 1245904
@looksmaxxer234

I swear almost all your theories are right.

@Frank Jack

@gamma jfl bro

@curryslayerordeath
@volcelfatcel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Frank Jack and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and AscendingHero
I’m high iq
Gymaxxed+Big Dick (tf is his size tho...)+ SMV boost with the stacies pic+6psl=slayer.

I expected better results tho.

Someone should NT/High Class/Gymaxxed pics of Kakonge on tinder; a well documented thread should be done on him. It would be interesting

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

View attachment 1245904
(((MTV))) pill

@looksmaxxer234

I swear almost all your theories are right.

@Frank Jack

@gamma jfl bro

@curryslayerordeath
@volcelfatcel
Why tagging me? I don't even know you. Are you black?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and AscendingHero