Tyronelite Reminiscing His Social Life Before Covid 19

Ngl would rather just rot in my basement and apply my retin a than attend a party with 4 psl2 dudes and drink beer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skrtslime1629, Looks234, zaynbrah and 6 others
THANKS FOR THE TAG ☺️

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, tyronelite and Pubertymaxxer3
the avg for males under 30 in midwest is like 5'11. i'd say white males should be there now
These are heights for 20-39 year olds in the US
Whites: 178.2 (5'10)
Blacks: 177.4 (5'10)
Asian: 172.3 (5'8)
Hispanic:172.4 (5'8)
Mexican:172.2 (5'8)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pubertymaxxer3
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
A little taste of my social circle life before I joined looksmax haha
I'd post more vids but I'm limited, maybe I'll do a part 2 compilation vid.

@streege @ConorMcGregor @KrissKross @alriodai @MadVisionary @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @africancel @Tyronecell @Chadelite @Dr Shekelberg @Effortless @fras @Kingkellz @Matheus @MoeZart @oatmeal @Papabakvet @Native @thickdickdaddy27 @looksmaxxer234

View attachment 967551
View attachment 967552
View attachment 967556
View attachment 967557
View attachment 967558
View attachment 967559
I want to be salty but I wont. Mirin I guess though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, BigBoy and Pubertymaxxer3
Fuck thia gave me massive anxiety, absolutely despise places like these, everyone there is so fucking fake while being drunk, stroking their ego, fuck would never trust these people. Ideal for me is just camping with few very close friends and my gf honestly, i just like a calm and wholesome vibe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, tyronelite, BigBoy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, oatmeal and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
That's not bad at all the average is like 7.
Idk i have a short black thugmaxxed friend (he is the lowest inhib ever) who has like 45, i myself have 25 and i feel like it's basically nothing (no humble brag just the truth)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Fuck thia gave me massive anxiety, absolutely despise places like these, everyone there is so fucking fake while being drunk, stroking their ego, fuck would never trust these people. Ideal for me is just camping with few very close friends and my gf honestly, i just like a calm and wholesome vibe
i used to do some parties, i found it repulsive, animalish and bad ngl, no matter the approach i could have gotten or not.
But it's a mentality to have if you like it, and op likes it so it's fine.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 10185 and 3 others
I have feeling that most black people mogss white people in USA... I seen a lot of black people in Usa that Have good athletic body and they are tall with great bones. Thier biggest pheno failo are the nose and large lips but they arent usually bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I have feeling that most black people mogss white people in USA... I seen a lot of black people in Usa that Have good athletic body and they are tall with great bones. Thier biggest pheno failo are the nose and large lips but they arent usually bad.
Most white men in USA are fat and soyboys, ofc blacks mog. Meanwhile in my city are all slim and mediterranean. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TsarTsar444, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10185
ngl africans in the US!= africans in EU.
There they are some kind of afro american, that have mixed with white or something, and look more decent.
here they come straight from africa, most of the time from west africa.
like this and this one has good bones tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6273, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Mogs me to death jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Pubertymaxxer3
Are you lucky for living in canada, try to be NT in brazil being black what happens to you.
Will be treated like a shit for nazy white people

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
@tyronelite mirin man, tell us how.

I have friends too but we just go to hookah bars or play fifa at home JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, tyronelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
There they are some kind of afro american, that have mixed with white or something, and look more decent.
View attachment 967649

In here finland there are african race that looks good but the somalis usually have worst african pheno here. They are usually tall, lanky, with big forehead and narrow jaw... not all of them but I have seen those features from decent amount.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 967649
Ye it's all about pheno looking like a FOB dark skin west african refugee is a big failo

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
In here finland there are african race that looks good but the somalis usually have worst african pheno here. They are usually tall, lanky, with big forehead and narrow jaw... not all of them but I have seen those features from decent amount.
yes africans from the us have different pheno than those in eu

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 11053
There are some legit good looking black guys here too, i know a few in my city who mog, i feel like where i live is full of moggers.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
How do other blacks in finland look like except somalis are they black american?

• +1

That is interesting. What pheno African Americans have?

• +1
Ye it's all about pheno looking like a FOB dark skin west african refugee is a big failo
here i get shocked that people tell me bbc is law. because these kind of pheno are as much bad for the west than indians.
But the worst in the eu, is definitively the wide faced typical east asian, that's the lowest of the low. In the US it's probaly india that is the worst i guess.
But here kpop have some kind of appeal tho.

• +1
my social life was finally great after a teen-early adult incel llife. I finally liked what I saw in the mirror after years of looksmaxxing work.

then covid happened and mandated masks came as the fucking cherry on top. im the most miserable i have ever been in my life because now that I could enjoy it, its being forcefully taken from me. feels like that just when it was my turn to play the game, someone said "pack it up game ended", incredibly unfair

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah, tyronelite, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
How do other blacks in finland look like except somalis are they black american?

They look pretty good...They have good bones and they are tall but there arent many of them here.. The Somalis are like 90% Africans here.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6273
There are some legit good looking black guys here too, i know a few in my city who mog, i feel like where i live is full of moggers.
it's brutal to get mogged on a daily ngl.

• +1
That is interesting. What pheno African Americans have?
They have different phenos some look lightskin with some caucasian features (This is a halo), some are medium brown skin, some are dark skin and look like FOB west africans(failo)

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10185
Btw those are 3 black guys from my city, as i told you they are all moggers.
IMG 20210205 182546
IMG 20210205 182612
IMG 20210205 182638

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 3043 and Pubertymaxxer3
my social life as finally great after a teen-early adult incel llife. I finally liked what I aw in the mirror after years of looksmaxxing work.

then covid happened and mandated masks came as the fucking cherry on top. im the most miserable i have ever been in my life because now that I could enjoy it, its being forcefully taken from me. feels that just when it was my turn to play the game, someone said "pack it up game ended", incredibly unfair
i don't understand your case, please elaborate : I saw your old pics you didn't looked that fat and 0 sign of good bones, how come getting lean changed your life? usually you can sense that somebody has good bones even at high bf

• +1
Jfl you're a uncle tom 🤣
I like to call myself a reformed nigga who can switch sides at any given moment.

How do you think I get with the white chicks so easily? lol

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
ngl these guys don't exist here, these phenos. May be italia has some backstory with africans.
here, the sole who have a similar look to that, but whiter are mulatoo and they do good, as in the US, but with lower class girls tho on average.
They are all 3 nigerians.

• Woah
  • +1
First guy is a definitely a mogger, second guy is average just style/thugmaxxed, third guy is above average
Keep in mind i live in a small city and those 3 are just the first 3 black guys that came into my mind, other than all the white moggers, in a population of barely 500k

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6273
Degeneracy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, tyronelite and BigBiceps
I like to call myself a reformed nigga who can switch sides at any given moment.

How do you think I get with the white chicks so easily? lol
I see. Your friends are cucks tho, one even celebrated when you were kissing that white chick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 3043
I see. Your friends are cucks tho, one even celebrated when you were kissing that white chick.
What's cucked about that? He's the reason why I got with her lol

He saw her dancing her way towards me & encouraged her to dance with me. Chad trait IMO but I guess he's a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 7098
the power of NTmaxxing, glad to see you managed to still have so many party bros even after uni

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pubertymaxxer3
bro I thought we went over this lol I lost my virginity at 21. I'm not in a rush to slay lmao

lol typical .me autist comment
I know bro I'm not bashing you, I'm just telling people to calm down with their expectations since they think that if you party and you are NT you can fuck a different girl every night

• +1
What's cucked about that? He's the reason why I got with her lol

He saw her dancing her way towards me & encouraged her to dance with me. Chad trait IMO but I guess he's a cuck
Yeah, he's a big cuck jfl 😂

• +1
Yeah it's brutal out here if you ain't tall, low inhib, NT, not socially calibrated, don't have connections with bar staff / security guards, etc.

I actually enjoy it despite being naturally introverted. When I go out it's a dopamine rush & helps me get out of my comfort zone.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6512 and TsarTsar444
Yeah it's brutal out here if you ain't tall, low inhib, NT, not socially calibrated, don't have connections with bar staff / security guards, etc.

I actually enjoy it despite being naturally introverted. When I go out it's a dopamine rush & helps me get out of my comfort zone.
I miss that feeling too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and tyronelite
Bro in my city is full of gl men, when i was in the US they were all ugly, fat, lot of ethnics, only point for USA is that men on average are taller than Italians.
White Americans can be chad. America got flooded by subhuman dethnics so obviously we are more subhuman now

• +1