Tyson at 25 dark triad gigachad

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx

• +1
Reactions: toth77 and WadlowMaxxing
i thought this was gonna be a compilation of 25 year old mike tyson almost killing niggas in the ring. who tf is this fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ugly_dog, Yerico7, lurkingTard and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
He was still very gl at 34

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
He was still very gl at 34

1:34 "how old are you now?"

Lol he completely ignores the question and continues rambling. Clearly insecure about his age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deusmaximus
i thought this was gonna be a compilation of 25 year old mike tyson almost killing niggas in the ring. who tf is this fag
you said Ballou mogs Dellisola tho

1:34 "how old are you now?"

Lol he completely ignores the question and continues rambling. Clearly insecure about his age.
1:53 She asks him: "do you have any tricks on making yourself irresistible, for people at home who are not maybe a male model..." his answer: "honesty, if you are honest, you can get a lot out of it"

1:53 She asks him: "do you have any tricks on making yourself irresistible, for people at home who are not maybe a male model..." his answer: "honesty, if you are honest, you can get a lot out of it"

kinda agree tbh. honesty is underrated. i remember making a group of girls laugh hysterically simply by revealing embarrassing things about myself. They found my self deprecation relatable because a lot of the things I was revealing was also true about them. Humans have a lot in common but we hide it by not being honest with our selves around others.

Ogrecel is jealous.

merican chico