Tyson Ballou is 42 here

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog

Melanin is a legit cheat code for anti aging. Thin skin that comes along with the paleness of typical european skin is the greatest white failo imo.

Meanwhile Dr Dray at age 35 I think. You can see her skin is thin and her melted fat pads become obvious in motion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, whitegymmax, ROTTING and 3 others
she aged cause she went vegan :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deprived
View attachment 1867897
Melanin is a legit cheat code for anti aging. Thin skin that comes along with the paleness of typical european skin is the greatest white failo imo.

View attachment 1867903
Meanwhile Dr Dray at age 35 I think. You can see her skin is thin and her melted fat pads become obvious in motion
asians age the slowest and some are more pale than whites so no just wear sunscreen op

asians age the slowest and some are more pale than whites so no just wear sunscreen op
that's a myth
Asians avoid the suns like vampires, and its cultural to not tan. They are darker than whites.
And of course when you look like a neotenous bug you will age well lmfao

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
asians have thick skin / more fat compared to lean mass on average

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
that's a myth
Asians avoid the suns like vampires, and its cultural to not tan. They are darker than whites.
not myth at all i can link studies if wanted OP

asians have thick skin / more fat compared to lean mass on average
this too that's why they look bloated even at 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggie
not myth at all i can link studies if wanted OP
studies of what exactly?
I'm saying them being lighter than whites is a myth

hes norwooding unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Ironic considering you're a stupid nigger who thinks asians are actually paler than whites
some are and when did i say most or majority

some are and when did i say most or majority
Moot point still. Asians have more melanin than whites, and mongoloids have thicker skin. Nothing you said contradicts what was said in OP

goldfish attention span, contradicting yourself within 5 minutes
i didn't sub 5 i said some r as white and asians in general age better offered studies u act zero iq i insult u throw hissy fit an warn me jfllll

i didn't sub 5 i said some r as white and asians in general age better offered studies u act zero iq i insult u throw hissy fit an warn me jfllll
stop embarrassing yourself bud
never said asians aging better was a myth, literally agreed with the statement right here:

stop embarrassing yourself bud
i think someone has zero idea about wht they post common on this forum if u need help dm me for teaching

i think someone has zero idea about wht they post common on this forum if u need help dm me for teaching
incoherent ramblings, now gtfo my thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MakinMogReturns
Something off about his eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deprived
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Drago also aged good and he has cumskin.
QJ FCh4v 400x400

It's all just how much care you put into your skin. If you go out a lot, your skin will age faster.

• +1
View attachment 1867897

View attachment 1867903
He's a exception. I bet Ballou doesnt even take care of his appearence, he has one of the best aging genes ive seen in PSL

Dr Dray looks good for her age, she's just skinny as fuck(her face is angular and lack periorbital fat like u said) and on top of that she has a long midface which contributes to give older/mature/mainly look in opposite to compact short faces that are neotoneus, and she is ugly overall. Foids skin also degrade hard in comparison to men, it's no even comparable
with few exceptions like goddess Daddario a her middle 30's

Last edited:
  • +1
Drago also aged good and he has cumskin.
View attachment 1867942

It's all just how much care you put into your skin. If you go out a lot, your skin will age faster.
True ofc, just means the whiter you are the more careful you have to be with sun damage.
Also Drago aged well cuz of bone mass, not sure how old he was here but his skin texture isn't the best

• Hmm...
He's a exception. I bet he dont even take care of his appeance, he has one of the best aging genes ive seen in PSL
True he's underrated, but I see meds age like this and ethnics time to time so it's not a rarity
Dr Dray looks good for her age, she's just skinny as fuck and have a long midface, she naturally looks older/mature/mainly because of it, and she is ugly overall. Foids skin also degrade hard in comparison to men, it's no even comparable
with fee exceptions like goddess Daddario a her middle 30's
You think bodyfat is the reason her skin looks thin? And yeah Daddario has great skin

True he's underrated, but I see meds age like this and ethnics time to time so it's not a rarity

You think bodyfat is the reason her skin looks thin? And yeah Daddario has great skin
Ive saw some videos of this Doc doing exercises, she has a tiny no dismorphic body without curves, looks like a little boy and she's skinny as fuck, very low BF at her age, this kind of bf will certainly result in fat pads melting. Women shouldnt be that low bf anyway (10-12%) like men, its a heavy looksmin.

Also her long midface is a feature that can easily make someone looks older.

Yeah, basically fat pads+ long midface is what gives her age, but her collagen and skin overall is top tier

Last edited:
  • +1
Ive saw some videos of this Doc doing exercises, she's tiny and skinny as fuck, very low BF. Women shouldnt be low bf like men.

Also her long midface is a feature that can easily make someone looks older.

Yeah, basically fat pads+ long midface, her collagen and skin overall is top tier
fair enough, she does look pretty sickly and thin

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
True ofc, just means the whiter you are the more careful you have to be with sun damage.
Also Drago aged well cuz of bone mass, not sure how old he was here but his skin texture isn't the best
He's 47 years old.

shocked mr bean GIF

Screenshot 2022 09 14 135843
Screenshot 2022 09 14 135938
Screenshot 2022 09 14 140130
Screenshot 2022 09 14 140208

Also jfl at people saying he isn't THE gigachad.

• +1
@8PSLcel It's all about sun protection ngl, that's why I keep wondering why people on here tan instead of use MT2.

UK actors seem to age well as well since it's cloudy af there

• Woah
Oh ok then def good skin texture for that age. I thought he was late 30s here ngl
This was 2020 so he was 45 years old.

FAURK. Imagine looking like that.

It's either kryptonian skin genetics or death

• JFL
@8PSLcel It's all about sun protection ngl, that's why I keep wondering why people on here tan instead of use MT2.
View attachment 1867956
UK actors seem to age well as well since it's cloudy af there
Uk is opposite of my country. You legit have a 33% chance of getting skin cancer. The sun is intense and will nuke your skin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Drago aged very well but there is little to no correlation with his skin and youth, he doesnt look "young" at all

Look at this mother fucker bone structure, looks like it was carved in stone, it's impossible to age bad with a bone structure like this, it's a living morph
His skin is still very good.

He doesn't look young because his skull is just gigantic. He's not very neotenous.

His skin is still very good.

He doesn't look young because his skull is just gigantic. He's not very neotenous.
His skin is decent, but he has some aging signs going on (that are totally normal and expected for his age btw). NW2, line of expressions on his forehead, wrinkles and periorbital fat melted. He looks rugged asf.

But dont get me wrong please, he still a Terachad and looks good for his age. Hes in my the top 4 biggest PSL male. But opposite to a guy like Jared Leto that is basically 51 and can date 18yo girls without anyone pointing at it because he looks like a 24 old guy. But i agree with you, Drago is too dismorphic to look very young despite his skin.

He's totally carried by his bones in terms of aging, not collagen nor fat. This guy clearly used peds and probably dont even do any skincare. He's just blessed by genes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 17791
His skin is decent, but he has some aging signs going on (that are totally normal and expected for his age btw). NW2, line of expressions on his forehead, wrinkles and periorbital fat melted. He looks rugged asf.

But dont get me wrong please, he still a Terachad and looks good for his age. Hes in my the top 4 biggest PSL male, but in opposite to a guy like Jared Leto that is basically 51 and can date 18yo girls without anyone pointing at it because he looks like a 24 old guy. But i agree to you, he's too dismorphic to look young despite his skin.

View attachment 1867965
yeah. Jared Leto is insane. I think he applies sunscreen every time he goes out.

Drago could get his wrinkles and forehead lines removed tbh, he'd look much more similar to his 'prime'

I guess having that rugged look works for chad, you look refined.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw