Tyson Beckford got bullied in school for his psl autism eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17174 and 1 other person
I think his eyes look too Asian (high set brows, mostly fat hooding, extremely short vertically)

Still hunter eyes appearance overall especially because of the medial canthus
Rate his eyes? I still think they mog despite their asian appearance

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
The 6'4 prettyboy monster is always the choice

I'm mirin Tyson's personality and charisma. He's also very funny and witty. With this kind of irl presence and personality u could even slay with a below average face tbh @looksmaxxer234

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 6128, Looks234 and 1 other person
He looked very weird as a kid and kids like to pick on anything thats different
Drago, Opry and Gandy was also bullied but because of their weight
O'Pry was a whale?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
O'Pry was a whale?
I'm not sure about OPry but I remember hearing that people would stare at him weirdly at school in an interview
but Gandy and Drago yes
This is the fattest pic I have of him though
Opry2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Jason Voorhees
This is a very happy story, it makes me think one day I will get back at the people who bullied me for my looks too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5180 and Jason Voorhees
Prolly didnt look good on him as a kid. O pry's eyes look very weird and snakelike as a kid.

Ive noticed that striking features tend to look the same from a young age so they look weird on kids cuz the rest of the face hasn't caught up yet. It's like giving blackops2cel Gandy's eye area.

My palate is very wide and was massive even as a kid to the point where my teeth literally looked too big for my skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Jason Voorhees
I'm not sure about OPry but I remember hearing that people would stare at him weirdly at school in an interview
but Gandy and Drago yes
This is the fattest pic I have of him though
View attachment 1553598
Probably bc he looks weird as hell or his voice. I've seen a young drago pic, but gandy I have never found any. Based on what he looked like 21, he looked far worse before that.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Everyone above 6 PSL and Below 3 PSL will be made fun of.

Either you look too good, so people make fun of you outta envy.

Or you're so subhuman, people feel the need to remind you of it everyday.

jfl looking at this nigger's Chink alien eyes I can see why:ROFLMAO: He just looks uncanny, slightly better looking than the average SubSaharan ape
Ssa

but still meh looking

Chink features only work on the girls to make them look cute on guys they just make them look neotenous like children:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
To the people thinking it was because of his hunter eyes, they are so close yet so far.

Basically ghetto niggers bullied him because he looked asian(to niggers because of his chink eyes). And we all know how much niggers hate chinks.