u can fuck 97% of the bitches when statusmaxxed

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
fuarkkkkkk i need to get up my status and money

bump, my libido is high af rn

Cope asf, it's all about looks height and being NT.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs and shizuku11111
Cope asf, it's all about looks height and being NT.
yeah right, im seeing subhumans get halo'd by status and being found attractive, as long as u are avg or below avg, status and money ascends to chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and 97baHater
yeah right, im seeing subhumans get halo'd by status and being found attractive, as long as u are avg or below avg, status and money ascends to chad
Not really, Subhuman who are statusmaxxed and rich are incels, average, and below average guys aren't slayers, those women who sleep with them expect something in return. That's why those rich Dubai mfs aren't slayers whenever they fuck women they spend hella money on them. "Free" sex is the one paid for by your genes.

Status, yes. Money, not in the West.

with status, comes money
That's not entirely true. A broke chav who's popular at school hasn't got a penny to rub together and can hook up with girls who come from wealth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
That's not entirely true. A broke chav who's popular at school hasn't gotten a penny to rub together and can hook up with girls who come from wealth.
if we are talking about high school guys, sure, u have the point, but as a 21+ year old, when u got status, u will most likely have money too

i mean urvstill gonna be ugly but yea

but as a 21+ year old, when u got status, u will most likely have money too
Status is dependant on the environment you are in so I don't entirely agree.

Brad Pitt had Looks,Noney and Status yet he got divorce raped....