u dont want a foreign girl

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
i see ppl here want a conservative foreign girl because they think they are uncorrupted, won't cheat, loyal, traditional etc. but its the opposite, when you bring them here they don't know how to handle the new hedonistic degenerate Western environment, get new friends, develop a western mindset, start bringing stress into your life, and cheat and leave ur ass.

What you need to do instead is find a girl who was brought up in the west, has a strong family, is traditional, and educated. a girl of this calibre doesn't even go for looks, she goes for who will be the best man to raise strong sons, can take care of her both financially and emotionally. She goes for the masculine, traditional guy with strong morals and values, well-connected and networked. She will look at the people you hang around with, how you handle yourself, and she will test you on this and not take your word for it.

But most of ppl think girls that go for chads are wifey material. lol. If a woman cares about a mans looks first, she is not wifey material. Obv looks, frame, skin and the external part of yourself is important since it determine good genetics. In a random public setting yeah looks are what women see, but then she sees your body language, how you speak, confidence etc. When she knows you more, she sees your achievements as a man. Then when shes with you she sees how you take care of yourself, friend group, network. A woman who disregards everything else and only focuses on looks is not the woman you want your wife to be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Banderacell and Deleted member 1901
Theres no women, hendoistic or not who dosent look at those things you claim mu traditional wife looks at. So your criteria for a "good" women are exactly the same for both archetypes IRL.

The problem with people who look at such things (preselection) is that they are prone to those corruptions no matter what. Hypergamy, hendonistic etc.
The realer criteria is mental and moral precision.

True. I'm broke as shit and I've met girls who wanted to be with me still and I'm no chad but Im above avg. Looks are only 20% of who you are

^^ need I say more. girl is fresh off boat and gets slayed right away. she came from syria as a refugee or some shit