U either acceapt the black pill or throw it on the ground and stomp on it πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
I’m feeling better than I ever felt I used to cry about how ugly I am now I just laugh πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”ugly count for today got called it twice by the two chads I now Jfl in different instance to lol . I’m gonna ascend lol people have told I ain’t gonna be the shit and I’m turning that to ur gonna be forever the shit ,I got ghosted by my oneitis I’m turning that to her begging for me when I’m filling ascended in 2032 right about now boys even the little things matters start with whatever looksmax u can ur building blocks whatever u can do do it be a true looksmaxxers never give up ascension is possible

To the moon boyos πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Lynxress, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I’m feeling better than I ever felt I used to cry about how ugly I am now I just laugh πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”ugly count for today got called it twice by the two chads I now Jfl in different instance to lol . I’m gonna ascend lol people have told I ain’t gonna be the shit and I’m turning that to ur gonna be forever the shit ,I got ghosted by my oneitis I’m turning that to her begging for me when I’m filling ascended in 2032 right about now boys even the little things matters start with whatever looksmax u can ur building blocks whatever u can do do it be a true looksmaxxers never give up ascension is possible

U ain’t ascending if u haven’t been called ugly tens of times this year

Images   2024 03 13T074832593

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 48689 and UZB_Strebl

The past was dope but the present is even doper