U guys wonder why I fuck subhumans, here's a sample of my high school classmates

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
High School seniors in my class/area. I am in the pic

There's a sample of the location I am at and the crop of people. I hooked up with ONE of the girls in this pic, can u guess which one? I doubt it

565yty5tghhghg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catface, RichardSpencel, subhuman incel and 23 others

:p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Hades, Fear and 6 others
Brutal world tbh a gigachad can only get subhumans

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Arcturus, Informationcapitali and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
noodlewhore harem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, karbo and 20 others
Lol you look like an autist staring at the wall but none of them have half your psl. Brutal world for rice men and rice women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, karbo, Lmao and 14 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 30432 and 19 others
565yty5tghhghg

20201007 141323

tfw you get mogged by every single one in the room

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 16275 and 22 others
noodlewhore harem

Yet I have NEVER experienced this privilege white guys are suppose to get with easy access to asian pussy. I have lived around tons of asian women my whole life yet hooked up with like 3 or 4 total out of over 100 women total

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, karbo, RichardSpencel and 11 others
Yet I have NEVER experienced this privilege white guys are suppose to get with easy access to asian pussy. I have lived around tons of asian women my whole life yet hooked up with like 3 or 4 total out of over 100 women total
thats quite a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6723
So many rice u must be in california area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Amnesia
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6867
When u nut but she keeps suckin
SmartSelect 20201007 141744 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399 and 46 others
Ive banged over 100 women total only 3 or 4 of them have been asian. I would imagine a lot more asians if they throw themselves at any white guy that passes their path

i am
approach them and they will respond ngl

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters

:p

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel, Timelessbrah and 5 others
this picture makes you look like a foreign student in beijing, if most guys in your town are also ricecels like the ones in the pic then no shit you slay so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Informationcapitali, Lmao and 22 others
Lmao that gook is angry u mog him this hard
20201007 142308

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399 and 22 others
this picture makes you look like a foreign student in beijing, if most guys in your town are also ricecels like the ones in the pic then no shit you slay so much

I am in a semi major CA city. Its not even half white anymore. Mostly fat latinas, ugly gook women, and fat feminist white chicks with a million weird piercings and rainbow hair. The selection of women is not very good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Lookspreet, thereallegend and 17 others
mirin shoulders
Screenshot 20201007 132457

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399, RichardSpencel and 14 others
Yeah this one is easily the best looking. JFL at how ugly people are in that pic.

Imagine if Hitler won the war: how good everyone would look after 2 generations of eugenetics programs.

Fuarkkkk, why cant we have nice things in life. Why did Hitler have to be stopped.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bigchunguslover, RichardSpencel and 14 others
Yeah this one is easily the best looking. JFL at how ugly people are in that pic.

Imagine if Hitler won the war: how good everyone would look after 2 generations of eugenetics programs.

Fuarkkkk, why cant we have nice things in life. Why did Hitler have to be stopped.
You'd probably be dead

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme, Pikabro and 15 others
That would be the obvious answer. Which is why I said you won't guess it. It wasn't her. I can't believe I didn't even notice how GL she was back then
bru that's margot robbie

• +1
Reactions: karbo, ProAcktiv and wristcel
The girl at the top right in white?

I am in a semi major CA city. Its not even half white anymore. Mostly fat latinas, ugly gook women, and fat feminist white chicks with a million weird piercings and rainbow hair. The selection of women is not very good.
what about the guys, I bet they are even worse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Hades, Spartacus1- and 20 others
JBW in the west is overblown, only works in asia and maybe south america

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
You'd probably be dead
No. My grandparents would've been killed (slavic subhumans) and my parents creating me in 1994 would be some aryan chad+stacy.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 30432, mewcoper and 5 others
No. My grandparents would've been killed (slavic subhumans) and my parents creating me in 1994 would be some aryan chad+stacy.
either giga low IQ or badly executed sarcasm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, johncruz12345, Copeful and 9 others
The teacher is more fuckable than most of the foids in the pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, PYT, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
That would be the obvious answer. Which is why I said you won't guess it. It wasn't her. I can't believe I didn't even notice how GL she was back then
Screenshot 20201007 135031
?

either giga low IQ or badly executed sarcasm
I wasn't alive when hitler was killing subhumans. In whatever shape or form I wouldve been born 25years ago, I would've inherited better genes aswell as living among people with better genes.

i think something is wrong with ur iq mate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, looksmaxxed, mewcoper and 5 others
I wasn't alive when hitler was killing subhumans. In whatever shape or form I wouldve been born 25years ago, I would've inherited better genes aswell as living among people with better genes.

Low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 2012, BigBoy and 4 others
@EreptileDysfunction i only thought so many ethnics were in ur class since u are in high class college? but amnesia's high school class is 80% ethnic? I guess the usa is overrun by them jflll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5891, BigBoy and 3 others

There's a sample of the location I am at and the crop of people. I hooked up with ONE of the girls in this pic, can u guess which one? I doubt it

View attachment 716660
You mog every single fucking guy, bragging Chad

we have to feel sorry for you, right?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
why are there so many asians

Wtf most people are ethnics, the US is done.

Based. Those germans weren't the last, they were the first.

Only retards, reoffending criminals, deformed people, etc. were being sterilized if needed. Killing anything wholesale is a jewish meme, worst that would have happened would have been influx of germans, just like there was a german "caste" in Russia prior to the revolution and admixture. Just like with the Russian occupation but without the jews and other subhumans spreading their subhuman noses.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4019 and Uglybrazilian

View attachment 716660
Ngl, you look like a white younger version of Kofi Olomide

they all look like beaners..

do you live in Mexico?

6ft4 high t aryans jfl.

San Gabriel Valley, Irvine, Garden Grove, Torrance. In the vicinity of Los Angeles-San Bernardino-Orange megatropolis, most likely in areas where Asian population >30% & median household income is >$100k, most likely in close proximity to a University: CSUF, UCI, CPP—I don’t think your as far as riverside, but you’re also not near the coast.

You're an introvert but you're at gatherings like this ?

You're an introvert but you're at gatherings like this ?
Notice how I am at the edge of the group

we have to feel sorry for you, right?

Naw, just this site is always telling me to bang hotter women, and this is to show them that there are mostly subhumans everywhere around me, I literally can't find hotter women than the ones I hook up with

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Copeful, PYT and 3 others
I am guessing the bay area, south bay, or Irvine area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, ProAcktiv and the next o'pry
You’re definitely in the Bay Area or So Cal :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Copeful
Wtf most people are ethnics, the US is done.

Based. Those germans weren't the last, they were the first.

Only retards, reoffending criminals, deformed people, etc. were being sterilized if needed. Killing anything wholesale is a jewish meme, worst that would have happened would have been influx of germans, just like there was a german "caste" in Russia prior to the revolution and admixture. Just like with the Russian occupation but without the jews and other subhumans spreading their subhuman noses.
If hitler supported no race mixing, and no immigration that would be based, but most white nationlist these days are are just oldcunt jbw maxxers who mary chink roasties tbhngl

You are only who you are because of the genes that you have. If you mom got pregnant from a different guy, it’s not that you would be born different, you wouldn’t exist at all. It would be a completely different guy with a completely different mind that has nothing to do with you.

You couldn’t have different genes because then it wouldn’t be you, it would be someone else. So there’s no scenario where your parents are aryans.