U guys wonder why I fuck subhumans, here's a sample of my high school classmates

Notice how I am at the edge of the group

Naw, just this site is always telling me to bang hotter women, and this is to show them that there are mostly subhumans everywhere around me, I literally can't find hotter women than the ones I hook up with
fuck reminds me of my highschool situation

all subhuman girls

You are only who you are because of the genes that you have. If you mom got pregnant from a different guy, it’s not that you would be born different, you wouldn’t exist at all. It would be a completely different guy with a completely different mind that has nothing to do with you.

You couldn’t have different genes because then it wouldn’t be you, it would be someone else. So there’s no scenario where your parents are aryans.
There's nothing wrong with not being born. Lots of people aren't being born nowadays. Stacy and chad fucking with birth control? There's a kid not being born that could've lived a great life.

I don't mind losing my current mind/soul/spiritual being.
Point is that I wouldn't have been born, but someone else, with better genes, in a better world, would've.

And that person would've been born instead of me and lived a better life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Informationcapitali, looksmaxxed and Deleted member 7125
ppl were uglier before social media. I miss this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Baldingman1998, thereallegend and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Hades and Amnesia
How do you feel about the fact that your brain needs the daily dopamine surge from getting attention from 15yo schoolboys on a mongolian basket waving forum? - legit question, all you do is bragging here

How do you feel about the fact that your brain needs the daily dopamine surge from getting attention from 15yo schoolboys on a mongolian basket waving forum? - legit question, all you do is bragging here
Ur too low IQ to understand the value I bring to the forum. Not just my recent stories, but my entire life is a PSL redpill

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Ryldoo IS COPING, looksmaxxed and 4 others
Amnesia2

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
Ive banged over 100 women total only 3 or 4 of them have been asian. I would imagine a lot more asians if they throw themselves at any white guy that passes their path

i am

That is because they know that you are an absolutely different species compared to their subhumanity.

you fucked the teacher i.e. the old woman in the front

@Amnesia im bored we need a new thread

bump tbh, look at subhumans in my high school

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 2413 and thereallegend
bump tbh, look at subhumans in my high school
When are we getting the next Amnesia's Tinder Adventures?

Really wanna see the single moms, landwhales, and subhuman gooks you have been fucking lately JFL

Everyone in the front is crouching, except for Amnesia who is standing on his tip toes

• +1
Reactions: BigDom and Amnesia
i cant imagine typical hs moments with these classmates, especially in cali, everybody looks submissive in your pic
maybe american movies are manipulated, and your class was normal

Yet I have NEVER experienced this privilege white guys are suppose to get with easy access to asian pussy. I have lived around tons of asian women my whole life yet hooked up with like 3 or 4 total out of over 100 women total
I feel like it often gets forgotten how at least average (preferably taller) height is a soft requirement for JBW.

Like all group of people have stereotypes, white people are expected to be the tall ones

High School seniors in my class/area. I am in the pic

There's a sample of the location I am at and the crop of people. I hooked up with ONE of the girls in this pic, can u guess which one? I doubt it

View attachment 716660
^Schools after affirmative action was removed

Bump

wanna see what newcels have to say about this shit