u have to always be composed + remain in character in life to be popular

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
and you cant slip up

you have to have an image the people know, and you cant break that image. if you break it, persay have a cringe persona in middlecshool and highschool (like i did)

your status means nothing, and nobody cares. you have to play your role at all times. and at the same time you need to be everywhere and talk to everyone, effortlessly. without letting any negative feedback affect you or anything like that i think. this is key

being unmoved. and being centered. and being obviously NT. but its not just about that, because , many people can act like that. its about actually being it tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Damn what a boy

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and the BULL
and you cant slip up

you have to have an image the people know, and you cant break that image. if you break it, persay have a cringe persona in middlecshool and highschool (like i did)

your status means nothing, and nobody cares. you have to play your role at all times. and at the same time you need to be everywhere and talk to everyone, effortlessly. without letting any negative feedback affect you or anything like that i think. this is key

being unmoved. and being centered. and being obviously NT. but its not just about that, because , many people can act like that. its about actually being it tbh
>mentions NT
Shit thread.

this guy stayed in character

obviously being good at interacting socially, naturally, with 0 effort is important to being popular, dipshit. and being popular is everything

Go discord dilly boy