U I DRAnk 900ml vodka rofYH

pexy

pexy

zoot, zoot and tits
Joined
Jan 8, 2025
Posts
4,143
Reputation
8,097
HOLY IM DRUNK

I CZN TRTYPE SORRY MY FAUKT GYS
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shedontluv-U, dimocel, Gajjo and 1 other person
What was ur mixer
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and pexy
ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Welcome back drunk pexy!
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and pexy
@shedontluv-U
Prøphet
@Bat

I FINISHEEB HOTH BOTTLE
S
LETS GEWT THIS SHIT ARTATES
 
  • Love it
Reactions: shedontluv-U
ALCOOLISME :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
IM SYUICICDAL YUR SUICIDAK TIOI

WE BEST FRIWENDS

WASSUP BRIO
yo no bro

You were supposed to be an alcoholic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
yo no bro

You were supposed to be an alcoholic.
OI AM BEO

I ALMOST DRANK litrer holy dfuck

i kinda WANNA BUYY ANOPTHER BOTTLE

JUST TOV AKE IT 1;L THAT I FERA NJK

NPT 900ML;
 
  • Love it
Reactions: shedontluv-U
OI AM BEO

I ALMOST DRANK litrer holy dfuck

i kinda WANNA BUYY ANOPTHER BOTTLE

JUST TOV AKE IT 1;L THAT I FERA NJK

NPT 900ML;
DO IT BROKO

DO IT :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
IM SYUICICDAL YUR SUICIDAK TIOI

WE BEST FRIWENDS

WASSUP BRIO
Yes we are bhaii!! I’m alright, thought that one girl wanted to fuck with me but now she’s back to ghosting lol wbu though?
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Yes we are bhaii!! I’m alright, thought that one girl wanted to fuck with me but now she’s back to ghosting lol wbu though?
I CXONT TLAK TO GIRLS

TO INSCEURE

UT ITS OPK

SHES JUSTR ANORHWR BITCH

YOJ WILL FIND ANPTHE RTONE
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Gajjo

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
29
Views
54
pexy
pexy
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
3
Views
26
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
heightmaxxing
Replies
16
Views
86
Tusseleif
Tusseleif
ANON
Replies
17
Views
102
ANON
ANON
astatin
Replies
0
Views
9
astatin
astatin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top