“U need an iPhone bro” chad gets numbers with 1980s phone

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, gamma, Yliaster and 7 others
Get an iPhone bro and a nice fit bro. Move to Canada, slaying in no time bro @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, looksmaxxtocope, AlexAP and 7 others
Get an iPhone bro and a nice fit bro. Move to Canada, slaying in no time bro @Biggdink
View attachment 1186232
Copers can never accept face is everything when ur gl you don’t need to pass any tests and if you do the friends will make it easy for you like in the video

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and volcelfatcel
No chad In sight tho.
Keep coping this guy is giga mogger irl and mogs you to the grave then beyond he even got away with having a trump tattoo[fake] with women still wet over him he’s an actual model

Keep coping this guy is giga mogger irl and mogs you to the grave then beyond he even got away with having a trump tattoo[fake] with women still wet over him he’s an actual model
Meh. I don’t see it but whatever. That he slays more than my aspie oneitis obsessed ass is out of the question tho

Women are so loud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SLA and Beetlejuice
mirin NT slayer

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Wheat and Waffles did a video about female behaviour expressions when they're attratced to a guy.All of the girls in
your video were giving that Chad the signals,laughing at his lame jokes,smiling while he's approaching etc....very brootal

I had a cringe self improvement phase where I tried to NT max, lifting, tried being more social being outgoing, bought an iPhone to replace my autism Motog4, finally got a decent car. All that ended up with absolutely nothing, in fact it actually hurt my confidence more because women started calling me scary and cold or mean looking (which are all codes for ugly). So I just pretty much gave up after that now I just embrace being an autistic sperg because that’s who I am and it makes no difference.

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma and AlexAP