u need to ascend before even thinking about girls

IndianMewingChad69

IndianMewingChad69

Banned
if ur out with a hot girl in a club and ur weak, u wont be able to defend her or urself and fall victim to chad.

this why girls want tall, muscular etc, to be protected and dominated.

i will ascend for her. to become the greatest man for her, i will give her everything, my life. i love her above all else in this world

• +1
Reactions: smeek, Deleted member 29078, try2beme and 1 other person
i will ascend for her. to become the greatest man for her, i will give her everything, my life. i love her above all else in this world
>indian

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 29078, sergeant blackpill and 4 others

fucking hell i couldve gotten 26 reacts than 0. is it that hard to press a fucking button nigga​

Users who are viewing this thread​

• IndianMewingChad69
  • sigmasss
  • materialistic
  • julian111
  • Sonny
  • SwissArms
  • NegativeNorwood
  • Reformed
  • Nomad
  • uberfuckchad
  • VenezuelansUSER
  • ascension
  • looksmidder
  • garoupilled_
  • ph4ntom
  • Sync
  • ang3l
  • ifyouwannabemylover
  • weallburninhell
  • ... and 7 more.
Total: 30 (Looksmaxers: 26, Bluepillers: 4)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 29078, try2beme and 1 other person
im leaving, this is utterly niggered

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
if ur out with a hot girl in a club and ur weak, u wont be able to defend her or urself and fall victim to chad.

this why girls want tall, muscular etc, to be protected and dominated.

Thanks for this great post
Personally i was going for leg shortening surgery and drinking soy milk to become more attractive to girls
This post changed my life , bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
literally tales from the slums of mumbhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and IndianMewingChad69
Need a "cringe" react.
You are right that appearing as a "man who can protect her" can be good for getting girls but very naive if you think about actually protecting her by participating in fights and such. Real life fights are dirty, unfair, multiple people vs one, people with weapons against people without, people attacking suddenly etc.

Fuck that. This isn’t Wild West or movies. Irl, women can make one false accusation for dude looking at her wrong and you got all the simps and even the law ready to rape him. In the hood, there’s gang wars going on cuz of women. Even ancient epics like Trojan war and ramayan etc all have women at center. You’re an idiot if you think you should defend anyone other than your parent, sibling or child. Women are easily replaceable.

IndianMewingChad59